82 shot, 14 fatally, in Chiraq over weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
chief of police blames the gun laws. yet none of them niggas walked into a gun store and bought a gun thats for damn sure. how about blame the atf? isnt this there expertise? where are they?
how about blame their parents for continuing the cycle. or blame the school system for failing them. or the government for not stepping in.
everytime someone gets killed by a gun these left wing nuts wanna use it as a scapegoat to ban guns. Arson @Arson my g, these niggas running with machine guns, they dont care about aim, which is sad because a lot of innocent lives are lost in the gunfire
the left wing ban guns bull shit, is just that, bull shit, the right wing puppet master faggots want guns everywhere but diverse cities, and high minority populated citys, you can look at the citys with the worst gun laws, and check the demographics.

Jun 5, 2004
Chicago takes LA gangbanging in the 90's to a new level.

these kids ain't got no hope
I'm sure that fag mayor rahm Emmanuel doesn't realize closure of 50 public schools only adds to the problems these kids already have
Its almost exactly the same shit as east/sc LA in the 90's, but back then kids was bustin 6 maybe 8 times with them lil trusty rusty pocket rockets... These kids in chicago nowadays are bustin with 30 or better and u kno these lil nukkas aint never been to a driving range before... They dont know how to aim for shit

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Its almost exactly the same shit as east/sc LA in the 90's, but back then kids was bustin 6 maybe 8 times with them lil trusty rusty pocket rockets... These kids in chicago nowadays are bustin with 30 or better and u kno these lil nukkas aint never been to a driving range before... They dont know how to aim for shit
"100 shot tec i dont need no fuckin aim.....you can get yo ass changed!"

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Chicago been the murder Capitol though, shit ain't new... It's absolutely trife there, the gang structure crumbled and now it's thousands of clicks sometimes even in the same gang are killing each other, it's literally block to block warfare.. I don't see anything changing anytime soon, except for a continually increasing murder rate

Feb 11, 2006
Rondo got locked up for murder shortly after too.

Same with Cdai in that video, they pulled a hit in their opps hood, dude ended up just being some Uber driver type dude though.
yeah they murked a Cab driver or some shit??

Haha Its pretty much a wrap.the minute niggaz start pullin out shit that shoots missiles,These niggaz really really bangin.