2015 Lexus RC350 Coupe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Lmao those are some of the ugliest cars iver ever seen...what kind of car is that blk in the 4th pic? Not a Ford Mustang 5.0, but a Dodge Donkey 0.5?

But yea, I dont know too much about it, but I think I remember supercharging and turbo chargeing theyre similar and do the same thing, and the difference is where the devices are placed...Something like one is placed closer to the engine and is powered by the engine somehow, and the other gets its power from the exhaust somehow or powered by pressure or something... But it seems like most cars that are sold with one of them tend to be turbocharged more often than supercharged for some reason

I know even less about direct injection tho... I know something like it pressurises the fuel more and combusts faster or harder or something but thats it.

What im gonna invent is the Tazzcharger, where gas skips the engine completely and is just sent right to the exhaust, where my electric spark generator will make it explode to go faster. Similar to the technology of shooting the cannon to go faster in the tank in GTA 3.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Lmao those are some of the ugliest cars iver ever seen...what kind of car is that blk in the 4th pic? Not a Ford Mustang 5.0, but a Dodge Donkey 0.5?

But yea, I dont know too much about it, but I think I remember supercharging and turbo chargeing theyre similar and do the same thing, and the difference is where the devices are placed...Something like one is placed closer to the engine and is powered by the engine somehow, and the other gets its power from the exhaust somehow or powered by pressure or something... But it seems like most cars that are sold with one of them tend to be turbocharged more often than supercharged for some reason

I know even less about direct injection tho... I know something like it pressurises the fuel more and combusts faster or harder or something but thats it.

What im gonna invent is the Tazzcharger, where gas skips the engine completely and is just sent right to the exhaust, where my electric spark generator will make it explode to go faster. Similar to the technology of shooting the cannon to go faster in the tank in GTA 3.
lmao!!

That my friend was the Dodge Shadow/Plymouth Sundance....the pre cursors to the Neon.

And Tazz, you know a enough, I can tell by reading what you wrote.

Im watchin this video right now..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZgsCp_o6kY[/video]

my current car is Supercharged.