Your favorite Sactown artists outside of x, lynch and Bo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2014
Gangsta Dre has one of the hardest catalogs
Ever all from gangbangn poetry to stand and
Deliver

Skee 64 the struggle the hustle the hate is a
Classic

There was a artist on that CD that was tight
Part of ace high can't remember his name

I wish I had skee 64's whole catalog

I think he has one after half man half amazing
Which was solid album also
i got all of Gangsta Dre originals and Skee64 the struggle the hustle original. but i got a few Skee64 mp3 rips because i couldn't find the cds to buy them.

did you see above where i edited my post about Marv Mitch / Lemay?

Feb 14, 2004
gotta mention luni

mr lunisicc dope album at the time

millilion words a million dollars classic

dosia classic

total recall dope album

in the mouth of madness classic

luni coleone.com very under rated album

independence day w damu classic

anger management classic

Feb 14, 2004
hollowtip line up

takin no shorts classic

flawless classic

slug for slug dope album

thug status classic to me

wanted dead or alive classic

2 sav super dope

taking no shorts v.2 last tight album

cocaine cowboys had some dope shit also

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
It's trippy when I think three of my favorite rappers all lived/grew up within half a mile of each other on 24th and 29th st. It's not a densely populated area like places in SF or NYC, so for these three to be present around the same time is dope.
Real talk bro. I don't think people realize this. I can't think of one other hood with three elite top level rappers like X, Lynch, and Bo.

Apr 25, 2002
Rollin 60s doesn't have three emcees on par with X, Lynch, and Bo. Name em if I'm wrong.
Well Nipsey and Kurupt - which one may argue will have / has had more success than the whole GBC. Not to mention other less known rappers like Keita Rocc, etc.

But I'm agreeing with you - for Sac being the size it is, as 24th St being the size it is - it's crazy.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I thought Kurupt was from Long Beach? But the difference is the age between Kurupt and nipsey, and the time in which they came up. That stretch of Crenshaw where the 60s are at is more densely populated than the gardens.
Even being densely populated, they don't have 3 that can match GBC. Also, Kurupt isn't really from 60s. It's common in LA gangbang culture to adopt a rapper like a kind of spokesmodel/mascot.

Sep 3, 2002
Bleezo and Bishop. I have been slappin their music for almost ten years now. and in saying that, i have to give it up to t-nutty as well. G-macc up there too.
Man I finally heard that Bishop cd that everyone on here was goin apeshit over, and I wasn't that impressed. I think my 17 year old self would like it more, I may have just outgrown the type of shit that twisted insane, bishop, g-macc etc. make.