Your favorite Sactown artists outside of x, lynch and Bo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
just because he drops an album every few months doesnt make them any good!!

he might have a few good jams on a few albums. that doesn't make him any better.

quality over quantity any day

who drops consistently out of sac like c-dubb

not one artist... not 1!... in 10 years whos dropped as many albums as c-dubb

NOT ONE!.. its not even close... sure bo, x, lynch, hollow, luni, and t-nutty were my favs growing up.. but these cats don't really push music like that.

cos is dope with his lyrics... but he aint really dropped nothing or got out and promoted either.

always thought sav sic and bleezo had the talent.. but no motivation or push...as far as new cats with potential... MOZZY.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Indeed ur right..
Heres a lil snipp of some of the shit im workin on. U may not like the spits but i do all the production and mix. To say my quality aint there tho? Lol i take pride in my shit sounding right. Maybe its the content or flow u feel im lackin but cant be quality of work/product..can it? S B & C-DUBB " MOB BIZNIZ " EP SAMPLER: S B & C-DUBB " MOB BIZNIZ " EP SAMPLER - YouTube

Jun 24, 2003
my man. i've been bumping you for a minute. i just dont like every song on every cd. i never said your shit is garbage or anything. there are a few cuts i have on my mp3 that STAY in my rotation.

and your music does sound nice quality wise. i mean quality as in you can bump every cd beginning to end like some classic shit. like some loaded, or unforgiven vol 1 shit.

keep working man. not knocking your hustle. cuz i know you been grinding over a decade!~!!

this is one of my ALL-TIME favs playa!!

C - Dubb - Somebody Save Me - YouTube

also like that somebody save me!! shit goes hard!

Jun 24, 2003
my homie from the block though really digs your musicc! he tries to show me whats good, and i end up showing him whats up still and i aint even from there! schooling him to the old school sac shit

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
honestly i havnt heard an album period in a long time that i can play from start to finish..lol.. not many exist.. from cali? 40's new albums? nope , midwest ? tech? nope.. i mean alot of artists got dope tracks , but not every track ima like.. it is what it is .. it just be that way , theres tracks that some folks hit me and say they dont feel .. that same track will be someone elses favorite track on the cd.. music is music..thats why i try to mix it up a bit , but lately i just been stickin wit the mobb shit except for a few here n there .. because mobb shit is what i like to make and listen to .. i say fuck it , make what i like and its been sellin a couple to a few thousand units per album.. keeps me makin new shit , keeps me traveling and selling cds , i sell hellllllla beats , and it keeps me doin shows... work is work

look out for that killa tay album produced entirely by me.. we workin on that now.. all mobb shit