Your favorite Sactown artists outside of x, lynch and Bo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2008
Blackmail and Greedy put out some dope music skee 64 to
what the hell ever happened to greedy he dropped 2 classic ass cds, and dissapeared. last i hear was on snuff tapes. and Ballin A$$ dame aswell his sht was hard
young ridah and hatchet were dope as heck too also stopped releasing. sucks street hustle has some good t-nutty, greedy, and dre-d features

Jun 11, 2004
I'll agree to take another listen, I admit it's been awhile. But you have to admit that album was not what your expecting. Like going from Season to Loaded or Setrippin to Bombay.
I remember thinkin wtf when I put that siccmade rituals in the CD player the first time. Coming fresh off that loaded/itwct sound i was disappointed. Looking back tho it was good, just different.

G-idez dropped some classic shit. Mc2 & j-dogg too. Young dre d "troubled mind" for sure. P-folks, Loki and other siccmade artists, before they became "madesicc." Doc even deserves mention since setrippin was the first real rap album I ever listened to as a kid

May 4, 2005
what the hell ever happened to greedy he dropped 2 classic ass cds, and dissapeared. last i hear was on snuff tapes. and Ballin A$$ dame aswell his sht was hard
young ridah and hatchet were dope as heck too also stopped releasing. sucks street hustle has some good t-nutty, greedy, and dre-d features
hachet wasn't from sac.. and he was in the feds for a few years

ima go with c-dubb, t-nutty, skee64, mozzy

Jun 19, 2008
If you pay attention most of the artists named Put out 2 classics (or 1 insome cases and bounced. Maybe that's what separates the excluded greats (x-raided, brotha lynch hung, and c-Bo) and the rest of the good artists from sac.
its a pattern your right though. double o smebb young ridah a lot of that era put out 1 or 2 and stopped. and if they try to co me back it seems like they lost all there style and are generic

May 4, 2005
who drops consistently out of sac like c-dubb

not one artist... not 1!... in 10 years whos dropped as many albums as c-dubb

NOT ONE!.. its not even close... sure bo, x, lynch, hollow, luni, and t-nutty were my favs growing up.. but these cats don't really push music like that.

cos is dope with his lyrics... but he aint really dropped nothing or got out and promoted either.

always thought sav sic and bleezo had the talent.. but no motivation or push...as far as new cats with potential... MOZZY.