X's Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Lets hope they grant dude parole. Is there anything the general public can do to help X get this done? or does it all rest in the hands of the board? On some shawshank shit he need to say fuck all yall if he dont get granted a release. after all the things that have came to light this dude is not getting fair treatment. granted someone did get killed. this was not his doing (according to witnesses). i'd like to think that he will get out but haters man they are everywhere especially in Institutions like prison and jail. fuck the system.

Apr 25, 2002
I wonder what he could do in a real studio now???
That's what I'm really wanting to see.

No knock to Filthy Rich - but I'd love to see what he can do with different producers beats and being in the studio at the same time to get the vibe right.

I have no expectation of X circa '92 or '95, but I'm curious as fuck.

Aug 17, 2002
You know what i wanna see X eating steak n lobster ,chilling by a pool with drinks a blunt and some bitches. no marty
what if he gets out and is like i need a break from rap. would yall be mad??
I wouldn't be mad but that's like saying Jordan or Kobe won't practice in the off-season.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Here's the condensed story on X's pending release.

Toward the end of 2012 he had a preliminary parole hearing. This was to assess his eligibility and to outline anything he still needs to accomplish before coming home. The parole board (or whoever it was), told him that he would need to complete a variety of courses plus some other things. Mostly self help stuff and vocational training. The way it was explained was that these were the only obstacles left in his path to freedom. Once he competes them, they will have no cause to keep him locked up. So it's like a contract. If they don't hold up their end of the bargain, he will have grounds for appeal. I'm simplifying but you get the picture.

It was decided that he would need 3 years to do it all so they gave him a follow up hearing set for Jan 2016. Again, if he's held up his part of the deal and stays out of trouble, they can grant him parole at the follow up hearing. It would then take about 90 days to process him out. That would be in April 2016.

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
It's important to note that California has recently implemented legislation to cut down sentences for juvenile offenders who have served more than 15 years of their sentence. X was 17 when the crime that he was convicted of was committed. Under CA SB260 he would almost certainly be released after serving 25. That would be roughly 2019. Read the bill text here.

This part of the text is particularly interesting:

The bill would require the board, in reviewing a prisoner’s suitability for parole, to give great weight to the diminished culpability of juveniles as compared to adults, the hallmark features of youth, and any subsequent growth and increased maturity of the prisoner in accordance with relevant case law.
He may as well be the poster child.

Again, this only sends him home in 2019. X is fortunate that he already has parole plans in place so we won't have to wait that long. It's just worth mention that the state is being more lenient with inmates in X's situation. We are confident this will strengthen his case when 2016 comes.