X's Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
There is a difference between a RELEASE DATE and being ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE. A lot of the old lifers (those sentenced under the old laws, 2 to Life, 5 to Life, 7 to Life) are still in here in 2014 even after being "eligible" for parole. (Completing self help, education, etc..) I just don't put no faith in that crooked system, tell X he needs to have his attorneys ready for any faulty shit them devils at CDCR be doing...

Free Anerae, its about time he came on home...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's important to note that California has recently implemented legislation to cut down sentences for juvenile offenders who have served more than 15 years of their sentence. X was 17 when the crime that he was convicted of was committed. Under CA SB260 he would almost certainly be released after serving 25. That would be roughly 2019. Read the bill text here.

This part of the text is particularly interesting:

He may as well be the poster child.

Again, this only sends him home in 2019. X is fortunate that he already has parole plans in place so we won't have to wait that long. It's just worth mention that the state is being more lenient with inmates in X's situation. We are confident this will strengthen his case when 2016 comes.
Rich,

Does the fact X has been releasing CDs from behind bars for almost the entire time he has been incarcerated have any negative impact on the boards decision to grant him parole in 2016? I know in the past it was not allowed but maybe certain privileges are allowed?

Apr 25, 2002
from what ive read X raided claims he didnt shoot the WOMAN..MOTHER..INNOCENT VICTIM but was a willing participant in the group of home invaders wh.o were involved that night...now i struggle with my opinion on shit like this....many variables need to be considered ....he has served a lengthy stretch ....and depending on how he has existed as a man in the years since..acknowledging the challenge incareration poses ......i would like to think that some form of a second chance is always possible...but ..with all that said....its still crazy to me how so many people because they are fans of his music seem to completely fail to recognize the severity of what he was at least partially responsible for....probably feel diff if it was your mother aunt or sister instead of a stranger