X-Raided never loved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Macaframa over the Dope fiend beat doesnt even sound right to me. the original does kind of sound amateur but it was raw and complimented x's flow on that song well, it also slaps hard in the whip. I actually felt most of the beats on unforgiven 1 sounded hella amateur but for some reason it worked. I can respect the mans opinion though. I fuck with some of Rich's beats though, "I was" (not 100% sure youre the one who produced it, my bad if not) still gets hella play from me, and is probably one of X's better songs since the Black Market era

Apr 25, 2002
The remix to "Respect For None" was changed to "How The West Was Won" off that HOW THE WEST WAS WON comp is one of my favorite X songs as well. That beat fit his lyrics perfect.

Mar 18, 2014
You know X didn't make the beat right? I'm saying the beat sounds amateur. It's sloppy and has no definite key. The kick is an 808 bass which overlaps with the bass line. Sonically, this doesn't make sense. A pro wouldn't have made it that way. But if you like it, cool. It's not that serious to be throwing insults.
but that simple sound wit lack of attention to detail is part of what made sacramento siccness what it was. most of them beats was made by ear, not by professional producers lookin for definite keys. some would call it amateur, but like the great james brown said, if it sound good, why change it? i see what you sayin, but that beat is hard and perfect the way it is.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
this aint even close to the original

shit sucks imo
It does suck. I didn't like that track but others told me to use it. I made it on an ASR-X Pro that I had barely used. Not my normal gear but thought it would be cool since I think the original was done on an ASR. The main knob to change parameters had a short in the wiring and would jump around if I turned it too fast. Not gonna lie, I wish I would've done something else.