X-Raided never loved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Never Loved....
Part 2 should be in the makiing., someone pass the message one.
Naw man... don't do that. Part 2's are always a disappointment. Mr. 357 part 2 and psychoactive 2 for example. WHy even make sequels that stray so far from the original?

Meyhem Lauren track posted few days ago over on the Hip-Hop central section. One might say it was made in the 90's by the sound of it, but that is irrelevant because that shit knocks regardless of the period. Which brings me to the question why West Coast artists don't do the same??
I have a few theories. Most have to do with trying to sell a product rather than craft timeless art.

90s beat = beat made in the 90s or made in a way that emulates the style that originated in the 90s. Not complicated.
Not complicated on the surface but I had this same debate with Ifuckedyourmom when P-Folks Da Zoo came out. (Here http://www.siccness.net/vb/f4/p-folks-da-zoo-dropin-next-week-249308-4.html )Technically you cant date something that can still be made today. I don't say to somebody eating Flaming Hot Cheetos, "why are you eating those 90's snacks."

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
? Say what!

That's kinda crazy, I remember when I first heard that beat in a homeboys car I bout had an anxiety attack.

Do a filthy_rich remix.

For the record, I think never loved may be tighter lyrically, but I just don't feel the concept, pimping is not my flavor (unless it's suga free over dj quick beats) , I don't even listen to Too Short for that reason.

Macaframa is my pick
He did do a remix.

You forget about this?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Haha Macaframa vs never loved is a tough choice to say whats better. Raided has more energy in his delivery In Macaframa but I always felt the beat sounded hella simple.

Remember this track