wow....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I think Lynch still has it. Maybe im just an anti social white boy obsessed with serial killers, but i liked his trilogy. But i also like that gangsta shit too. But there needs to be some sort of balance. As for D.E., apparently his personal life is suspect and many of you believe it takes away from his music. I think the man has great hooks and it meshes well with Lynches style. On a Beta beat, that can be a classic everytime if theres a relevant topic. I hope Re-Loaded happens now. Thats what most people have been wanting for years. Put the personal shit aside and do it for the city of Sac. I respect Tech for giving Lynch his due propers, and expanding his fan base, but release that shit on Madesicc. Beta on the beats, D.E. on the hooks, features from C.O.S., G-macc, Bleezo, Twisted Insane and a few others like Tech and you have another classic album. Its quite simple. Listen to your fans Lynch. We want to put the bread in your pocket if you make it worth it. I know you got one more in you.