Is there still a lot Crips in Sac or just a lot of Crip rappers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I been out in Sac 6 months grew up on Sac classics I always thought it was super Crip'd out because of all the rappers. I see bloods all the time every part of the City when I'm out and about I never seen anybody looking like a Crip. Just out of curiosity because my mental image growing up is totally different then what Sac is really like. Youngster probably just aren't banging as much and that's a good thing.

Jul 9, 2007
Mr doctor said back in the early 90s "Since I'm on the underdog team I can't have no pity" so yes there has always been way more bloods out here than crips. Somehow way more rappers that were crips in the 90s got put on records. There always was way more bloods in SAC back then. Nowadays gangs seem to not be as big a factor in SAC.

May 7, 2002
Mr doctor said back in the early 90s "Since I'm on the underdog team I can't have no pity" so yes there has always been way more bloods out here than crips. Somehow way more rappers that were crips in the 90s got put on records. There always was way more bloods in SAC back then. Nowadays gangs seem to not be as big a factor in SAC.
For real? Has it changed that much since the 90s?

Nov 27, 2014
I was driving down Richards today by what looked like projects or just some hella deep apartments seen some fool in dicky shorts house shoes a blue bandana over his face and Seattle Mariners hat with the bill flipped up not sure if he was a Crip or a Sureno tho lol... He was gang banging hella early in the morning tho lol

Dec 11, 2006
Sac is a blood city. But for 30 years there was just Nogales and Garden Blocc. Both underdogs and fought a lot of wars but never went away. They always repped hard. And the dudes off Richards, Are you talkin about the jects across from awful wallys by 12th ? A few gbc dudes use to be in there but there's only like 35 apartments so nobody ever banged those tough. Just used as an escape and easy sale for friendship park up the street

Nov 27, 2014
It looked like projects it was on the way towards the strip club I had to drop someone off at the hotels at the end of Richards

Nov 27, 2014
It looked like projects it was on the way towards the strip club I had to drop someone off at the hotels at the end of Richards

Nov 27, 2014
I was at Dimples and wanted to check out the area drove down broadway hit one corner and was in another big ass brown brick projects what the fuck haha I didn't even know Sacramento had hella different projects like that lol. It didn't look hella grimy tho just a bunch of little black kids playing. I'm getting to know all the nooks and cranny's of this city little by little

Dec 11, 2006
This nigga NoJive @NoJive be out looking for gang members like he the police hahaha

"Ten 5 I'm in hot pursuit of black male wearing Red knee socks and a Blue Bobble Hat,I'm confused...are you receiving me..over"

Haha fuckin square
Hahahahaha