Phonk Beta / Symplex II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
The first album "ya gotta begee" is all beta but it's old school (like 94 but still dope as fuck). The last album "still gotta begee" has a bunch of beta tracks worth checkin out

Jun 5, 2004
Does anybody know if beta did any beats on dubb saks album i think its called bad to the bone? Did he do candy with the slam?

And lmao T @the oompa loompa beat on his reverbnation pg... How much is he selling those for, i hella wanna make a song about this short little bitch i know

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
IMO beta should be dropping music, not beats. Whether he raps on them or feature somebody on em, or both.

I might from time to time, but idont really know anybody that be slappin just beats on the daily. Ive never bought an instrumental album... If its somethin that hes already got done that he wants to give his fans then thats difrent, but if its the only thing hes working on then i think he should be workin on music not beats im thinkin only a select few hardcore fans would buy instrumentals

Jun 11, 2004
Does anybody know if beta did any beats on dubb saks album i think its called bad to the bone? Did he do candy with the slam?

And lmao T @the oompa loompa beat on his reverbnation pg... How much is he selling those for, i hella wanna make a song about this short little bitch i know
beta only got 1 or 2 songs on bad to the bone. that album was so disappointing imo

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
beta only got 1 or 2 songs on bad to the bone. that album was so disappointing imo

Blast Or Duck was high powered no doubt but from a northern cali gangsta rap point a view it was a decent album.

With that album, it depends on what you were expecting. When it dropped, if you thought it would lean more towards siccmade muzic then you would be disappointed. If you're a Gangsta Dre / Skee 64 / J-Mack / CRISIS / Chill Bola / Lil Pigg / AWOL RECS / DRS, Jackers sorta fan etc. then you probably woulda been more than happy with the album. Candy Shop always were real hard on their production.

Jun 11, 2004
Yea, I went into it thinkin it was gonna be like pfolks or fig naytions album. Dub came so hard on the siccmade tracks he appeared on. Your right tho it's good for what it is, a solid sac album

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I bought it and still have it. Only listened to it twice. As far as I remember the beats sounded weak. Like left over tracks. Have to listen to it again...
i swear i played that on the way home from work today after Big Black Bat...scary.

BETA BRING THE PHONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2005
I can't wait for this to drop, as far as I know Phonk Beta and a few others are still working on the project so there is no release date yet, but this is going to be an essential for my collection.

Apr 5, 2003
So, this SYMPLEX 2 album did drop towards the end of last year (11/25/14).
I was curious if anyone has purchased/heard it?
I was thinking of grabbing it, but I wanted to see if I could get some opinions on it 1st.