Lynch Interview...discusses new album "Kevlar"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Fixed. I don't understand how lynch still has fans. He's always been on some gimmicky shock music... he has the biggest corn ball fanbase next to icp.
I think this is true too. But... His fans are loyal and they buy his shit. I'd say Lynch has had a relatively successful career.
Shit, I think I've bought season of the siccness 4-5 times over the years.

Sep 5, 2013
Wish Lynch would just go independent again. I like tech but I think lynch isn't going to gain fans from the situation, and I think that's what's bringing in the icp shit. I know many don't like it, but I though lynch by inch had some good tracks. Also he needs to work with new mc's, there's a lot of good sac rappers he hasn't worked with. Game lookin all prehistoric space age pimpin. I feel Raided is going to be disappointed when he come home in others hustle when he realizes some people have pissed away time and opportunities

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Mannibalector is my favorite Lynch CD since Loaded.

Lynch is dope and like the article says, High Times are effecting the music. (soak the new Jacka as an example) We are about to be upon a reborn era... get ready for it mufuckas, it's gonna be dope.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
will Lynch ever re-bound his career? Most likely not......but if he make ah few good traccs here and there trying to do so.....im all for that. Just make good music we can bump in the trunk Lynch!

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
Mannibalector is my favorite Lynch CD since Loaded.

Lynch is dope and like the article says, High Times are effecting the music. (soak the new Jacka as an example) We are about to be upon a reborn era... get ready for it mufuckas, it's gonna be dope.
I think that one was the worst of the trilogy and coathanga only had 3 songs i can listen to. But i do agree that loaded was his last good/great album. i still buy his music and probably always will but i think he needs to not try something different than the shit he was doing with the trilogy

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
From what ive heard from the new Beta album, Kevlar aka Re-Loaded could be a righteous album. Beta is making some great instrumentals. Top muthafuckin notch!!! Lynch, i believe, has one more classic in him. Lyrically, hes still doper than most rappers out today. But he needs to focus. Go out on a high note Lynch (no pun intended). Spend some time on your lyrics and set the bar. Only put worthy features on it and make it a masterpiece. It should be your magnum opus, not just another thrown together project. The key word here is craftsmanship. Get out of the comfort zone and go back to the roots of Sac Town music!!!!!

Jul 18, 2014
Lynch can definitely still spit but I feel like people be lien to themselves calling his new shit classic. I just hope when X does get released all of the West Coast stops everything to contribute to A masterpiece. Sac for sure, all producers need to begin stashing away their best product for this man. MC's save your hottest sixteens, could righteously be the greatest album ever recorded. I know he's coming out on that Pac shit