Lynch Interview...discusses new album "Kevlar"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
From what ive heard from the new Beta album, Kevlar aka Re-Loaded could be a righteous album. Beta is making some great instrumentals. Top muthafuckin notch!!! Lynch, i believe, has one more classic in him. Lyrically, hes still doper than most rappers out today. But he needs to focus. Go out on a high note Lynch (no pun intended). Spend some time on your lyrics and set the bar. Only put worthy features on it and make it a masterpiece. It should be your magnum opus, not just another thrown together project. The key word here is craftsmanship. Get out of the comfort zone and go back to the roots of Sac Town music!!!!!

new beta album? new lynch album?

i've been off this site for too long

Oct 19, 2008
still waiting for plague 2 with doomsday
I'd imagine there's left over songs or more material out there. But even lynch has seemed to hold on/scrap projects that the fans been waiting on & doomsday has been MIA for a bit

CoopDVill @CoopDVill , anyway to reach out to playboy7? That's a interview that the sicc been missing

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I'd imagine there's left over songs or more material out there. But even lynch has seemed to hold on/scrap projects that the fans been waiting on & doomsday has been MIA for a bit

CoopDVill @CoopDVill , anyway to reach out to playboy7? That's a interview that the sicc been missing
never hurts to try...