Lavish D & Crew Catch A Mozzy Member In Footlocker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2014
Lavish D and the boys. Fuckin shit up. Whippin niggas. Puttin that shit online. Lol. This nigga Lav is a GOD DAMN FOOL. gotta love this guy. What am i missing here ? Fuckin guy runs around pimpin bitches, talkin shit, counting money, making videos, catching cases, got other niggas talking about him all the damn time. The nigga just keeps coming. People always talk about keeping it real, well wtf else do you want ?

Feb 18, 2011
LOL @ folks sayin "fair ones" fist fightin is for jail houses, and even then somebody will sharpen something and sticc you. Aint no rules in this shit, dude was slippin, and got what he signed up for. These boys in Sac aint out here playin.. Lav and his folks or them Mozzy boys...
My position is if you gonna jump someone, you better not be the ones runnin at the end. My philosophy is if you jump someone, and they're not out cold at the end of that, the person who got jumped takes the Win in my book.

That said, I've been jumped and jumped people in my teenage years but as a grown man, I could never get down like that again. It's pussy shit to me but I'm also not involved in beef that these 2 sets are where people been killed behind it either. So I guess it's easy for me to say I wouldn't rock like that.