Lavish D & Crew Catch A Mozzy Member In Footlocker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
yeah, like siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko said lavish is considered an og

and maybe Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance and/or Sacsick @Sacsick can confirm, but i believe stick up starz started in or around 2004

I remember Guttah Mobb was still young like around 06-07 but I really dont know much about these Gunz Fab Mobb gangs

Mar 27, 2007
Lavish D started out as one of the leaders of B.A.Y(badd ass youngstaz)! When the G got tore down and evicted a lot of the niggaz from G Parkway these niggaz became Starz because of the new street sign in front of the G called Shining Star! Lavish hopped on the star movement when B.A.Y crumbled cuzz I guess these niggaz were getting older and couldn't be called youngstaz hahahahhaha! Now Starz has lavish d offspring Clicc of b.a.y which they changed to 30z or SUS and the guns down gesture represents the G! Now I don't know how lavish is a blood or why he's even throwing the B up maybe because the new area they be in is the Mack rd and center parkway area and they have befriended the Prius who are from their as well! But before Mack rd that they try and call the jack block them niggaz hood was around florin HIgh cuz back in the day valley hi crip and piru woulda ran them niggaz off the Mack block! Another funny thing about lavish beef with the p is he's koo with Rick Ware or Mazarati Rick a known nigga from the P and Zilla also lavish pays homage to perk which is another p nigga who was killed, maybe he just dont like the new p niggas IDK

Jun 5, 2004
Now I don't know how lavish is a blood or why he's even throwing the B up maybe because the new area they be in is the Mack rd and center parkway area and they have befriended the Prius who are from their as well!
Oh ok, so they all befriended the Prius...

They said "nigga mother earth is our turf...lets all get along and put in work to help the environment by carpooling in this Prius... We can do eco-friendly drive bys"

Apr 25, 2002
My position is if you gonna jump someone, you better not be the ones runnin at the end. My philosophy is if you jump someone, and they're not out cold at the end of that, the person who got jumped takes the Win in my book.

That said, I've been jumped and jumped people in my teenage years but as a grown man, I could never get down like that again. It's pussy shit to me but I'm also not involved in beef that these 2 sets are where people been killed behind it either. So I guess it's easy for me to say I wouldn't rock like that.
Cuzzo. We didn't see the whole video. We were not there. We do not know all that happened. I did see Security come. Anytime Security or any "Law" Enforcement comes, people usually tend to flee the scene. Were they supposed to wait there so they can get identified? questioned? wait for the police? We don't know how many of them dudes was on parole. That woulda been a violation for just BEING there...:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Can anyone actually see a real Sac OG like C-Bo pullin out a camera to catch a fight and running away after? That's y I can't get into some of these younger cats
Out things in a proper time perspective. Bo is prolly late 30s/40+, this cat right here at the oldest is maybe 28. Two different time eras. Things have changed. You cant even compare the two. We live in an era now that "OGs" to these youngstas are like 24, 25yrs old...

Sep 27, 2012
Sacrmento, Ca
Out things in a proper time perspective. Bo is prolly late 30s/40+, this cat right here at the oldest is maybe 28. Two different time eras. Things have changed. You cant even compare the two. We live in an era now that "OGs" to these youngstas are like 24, 25yrs old...

Hell yea cus most niggas either dead or in jail by 25...niggas who make it that far should b considered OGs....not that they carry themselves as such

Mar 3, 2013
Cuz his hood is a hybrid gang he's considered an OG since it hasn't been around too long. That's where the bullshit part comes in.

Can anyone actually see a real Sac OG like C-Bo pullin out a camera to catch a fight and running away after? That's y I can't get into some of these younger cats
last time i saw bo on some video was with lav d, he be on sum bum shit really tho, thinking he is what he was 20 years ago

Feb 13, 2007
Sacbee.com

Saw this on sacbee.com today. Uh oh, Lav.

OLIVER, DONALD

Wanted for: Assault with a Deadly Weapon; Conspiracy
Wanted since: 03-25-14
Known aliases: Lavish D
Distinguishing marks: N/A
Description: The Sacramento Police Department is currently seeking Donald OLIVER on a felony warrant for the above charges. OLIVER is described as a 29-year-old Black male, 6' tall and weighing 165 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Authorities say Oliver may be armed and urge caution when approaching him.

Read more here: Most Wanted - The Sacramento Bee, Sacramento, California

Jun 5, 2004
^damn lav should calm down... Judges love making examples out of niggas like him who glamourize that kind of shit to the kids that idolize him and all that. The pigs will lock his black ass up they dont give a fuck they would prolly get a promotion. And no disrespect to sacramento cuz its true alot of places, but along with all the gangs comes a shitload of informants and snitches...needs to be a lil more careful cuz they prolly been investigating him even since before that dude got shot at the project nigga video shoot... And isnt he a convicted felon man its not lookin too good for him.

Mar 13, 2014
Yea alot of thedudes on the most wanted site are in alot of lav d youtube videos like ardon said all of them have the same charges it must be from that fight in footaction
Well what deadly weapon was there ? Who knows huh? Fuck it GO OUT LIKE A SOLDIER LAV ! FUCK. THEY WANT LAV LEE AND DREDA WIT THE K DUH TOO ? What yaul niggas done did ??