Lavish D & Crew Catch A Mozzy Member In Footlocker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2014
My position is if you gonna jump someone, you better not be the ones runnin at the end. My philosophy is if you jump someone, and they're not out cold at the end of that, the person who got jumped takes the Win in my book.

That said, I've been jumped and jumped people in my teenage years but as a grown man, I could never get down like that again. It's pussy shit to me but I'm also not involved in beef that these 2 sets are where people been killed behind it either. So I guess it's easy for me to say I wouldn't rock like that.
I think Lav is fighting a serious gun charge right now. if that shit got out of hand , and niggas were ko'd, and leakin all over and paramedics and shit, then...well Lav prolly dont need that shit right now. I think he just smacked them niggas around a little bit..kinda like slappin somebody for talkin too much shit. It wasnt the time or place. As far as running, i think security and police were on the way..no need to hang around for that shit. It was over. No doubt to be continued. And yes, i know im on Lavs nuts. He said in the interview w Coop that muhfukkuz dont believe shit unless its on the internet. If that was Lav getting jumped some of you haters would be laughing and clowning . BUT IT WASNT NIGGA . BANKDUP TIME ! Lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
"Mozzy ain't a gang bitch I bang the murder mids"

Just sayin mozzy some rap shit...this shit really between starz and certain sub gangs (f.a.b/Zilla) of oak park...

And believe if they caught lav there would be no passes or fair ones given either...this shit is really past fighting for certain individuals but it was in the mall so what could u really do besides fight with out putting yourself in a position to get caught up and have to sit down for a while.

Feb 18, 2011
I think Lav is fighting a serious gun charge right now. if that shit got out of hand , and niggas were ko'd, and leakin all over and paramedics and shit, then...well Lav prolly dont need that shit right now. I think he just smacked them niggas around a little bit..kinda like slappin somebody for talkin too much shit. It wasnt the time or place. As far as running, i think security and police were on the way..no need to hang around for that shit. It was over. No doubt to be continued. And yes, i know im on Lavs nuts. He said in the interview w Coop that muhfukkuz dont believe shit unless its on the internet. If that was Lav getting jumped some of you haters would be laughing and clowning . BUT IT WASNT NIGGA . BANKDUP TIME ! Lol
To be correct, Lav didn't smack anybody. He filmed, laughed, ran and then uploaded the video which can still be used against him in any pending court cases.

I'm not against Lav, I would've said the same shit if the scenario was reversed & it Mozzy jumpin someone & runnin at the end. They weren't runnin because it was done & over, they were runnin from dude they was jumpin. You can see him push past the workers right as Lav heads around the corner doin that funny ass laugh & dude gettin jumped runs after the guy in the white.

Nov 20, 2003
To be correct, Lav didn't smack anybody. He filmed, laughed, ran and then uploaded the video which can still be used against him in any pending court cases.

I'm not against Lav, I would've said the same shit if the scenario was reversed & it Mozzy jumpin someone & runnin at the end. They weren't runnin because it was done & over, they were runnin from dude they was jumpin. You can see him push past the workers right as Lav heads around the corner doin that funny ass laugh & dude gettin jumped runs after the guy in the white.
Security was there at the end in yellow. Who would be stupid enough to stand around? War zone right now!!!

Jul 29, 2008
Im just to put this out there too there has been over 14 ppl shot in sac the last 2 days. 3 in aspen apartments off Mack rd were all these starz be and one of them didn't make it. So its all entertainment and games too most of u but ppl really dying out here shits ridicules.
^^^This....Sac is really funky right now, and all this rap beef is adding fuel to the fire........

May 2, 2002
That's some sucka shit! How the fuck you jump someone, but then run away? What was it, three on one? BITCH MOVE! Had the sides been even, it probably would've went down a little different.

Mar 13, 2014
Yeah, its like Lav is one of these hybrid gangster / rappers. In my opinion here. He is clearly down with his 30z and has lived his life in the streets, pushing a hard line and even tho some niggas wanna say hes a sucka and shit , that dont add up to me . To me , Lav is at that fork in the road in life, like we all come to. Where you have to choose wich way yo gone go. Actually that was prolly a yr or two ago for him. Lav dont know wich way to go. Nigga is you a GANGSTER ? Or are you a RAPPER ? i know Lav would prolly say GANGSTER quicker than i could ask the question, and hes prolly right but you know what this GANGSTER shit is holding him back from being a successful rapper. As far as getting his shit out and having the ability to do more shows. And this RAPPER shit is hurting him from being a succesful GANGSTER because he has to stay relevant and hot and out there at all costs and nigga doin it Taliban style and shit. My guess is Philthy doesnt get most of his money rappin. So i know Lav dislikes Phil, but take a page from his book. Theres a middle ground somewhere and Philthy may have found it ..although he talks too much shit too, he doesnt seem wreckless..it feels good gettin lit and getting your dick sucked..and havin dough..fuck jail..avoid jail at all costs. But see, Lav aint tryin to hear that cuz he is a GANGSTER in my opinion and has flashes of doing good, but, its not SUStainable and i feel bad cuz i really like his music and find him out right helarious. and he has balls, but hes a knucklehead. I been locked up and once they closed that door..i knew i was never comin back.. listen to TOO SHORT song SURVIVING THE GAME. FIND THAT MIDDLE GROUND NIGGA. YOU CAN STILL KICK IT AND KNOCK HOES AND GET FUCKED UP WHAT ELSE IS THERE ?

Dec 11, 2006
do these guys have any big homie's/OG's within they set to regulate shit like this?
Cuz his hood is a hybrid gang he's considered an OG since it hasn't been around too long. That's where the bullshit part comes in.

Can anyone actually see a real Sac OG like C-Bo pullin out a camera to catch a fight and running away after? That's y I can't get into some of these younger cats

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cuz his hood is a hybrid gang he's considered an OG since it hasn't been around too long. That's where the bullshit part comes in.

Can anyone actually see a real Sac OG like C-Bo pullin out a camera to catch a fight and running away after? That's y I can't get into some of these younger cats
thats whats lacking.
i'm not condoning gang banging at all, but there used to be a certain order of how things went down back in the 90's that's missing today.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
do these guys have any big homie's/OG's within they set to regulate shit like this?
yeah, like siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko said lavish is considered an og

and maybe Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance and/or Sacsick @Sacsick can confirm, but i believe stick up starz started in or around 2004