Key Loom Speaks On New Album When Animals Attack V.2, The Nutt Factor Movement & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Key Loom Speaks On New Album When Animals Attack V.2, The Nutt Factor Movement & More

Loom Squad’s H.N.I.C. Key Loom took the chance to speak with the Siccness Network, since it has been long over due. The young MC has been hard at work establishing his brand and took the time to speak on redeveloping his skills to rap after getting shot, How he met Sacramento flame spitter T-Nutty and forming the Nutt Factors,wanting to work with Mitchy Slick and his next group project with Intl Skeam, His newest release “When Animals Attacc V.2″ while working on his latest project “Rules Of Engangement.

Tune in and listen to entire interview and check out the exclusive leak of “I Pray” performed by Key Loom featuring up and coming Sacramento rapper Celly RU.

Key Loom Featuring Celly RU – I Pray
http://www.siccness.net/key-loom-ft-celly-ru-i-pray

Click here to Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 18, 2011
Coop, you should let me try to clean up the audio from these interviews before you post em & try to balance em out a lil bit so people don't gotta keep turnin the volume up & down cause it's hella hard to hear Loom & then you sound hella loud. I'll do it for free if you're interested, send me a PM & I'll shoot you my e-mail.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Coop, you should let me try to clean up the audio from these interviews before you post em & try to balance em out a lil bit so people don't gotta keep turnin the volume up & down cause it's hella hard to hear Loom & then you sound hella loud. I'll do it for free if you're interested, send me a PM & I'll shoot you my e-mail.
my bad i uploaded the wrong audio but i wasnt gonna release this interview been having it awhile. but this and another is the last of left side mono sounding interview i got a new program now should be better.

Feb 18, 2011
my bad i uploaded the wrong audio but i wasnt gonna release this interview been having it awhile. but this and another is the last of left side mono sounding interview i got a new program now should be better.
All good Coop. Your interviews are normally some of the best content wise. You ask the shit we really wanna know about, I just want the audio content to match the quality of the content discussed.