Is This Forum Dying?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2007
I feel yall about the unity! Sac for some reason cannot flood the market with music like every other region does! Shit even if the videos were cheap and the mixtapes were made outta mom and pop studios I still would support and love the music opposed to waiting every 5 years for a REAL T-Nutty album or C-Bo album! T-Nutty especially should follow livewires moves and copy that shit with his NuttFactor Movement! FLOOD the market while the fans are interested and wanting music! Its not rocket science and the little money they put in flooding the market will build the buzz for shows which will put the money and more back into thier pockets so they can get the better features, beats, and studio sessions!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
There was ah good ass CD that came outa sac but no one heard of it or could even buy it. Im talking about Young Bop aka Bishop, his album was tight as fuck, but it was imposible to get your hands on it.
I got it on CD. And you're right, it is tight as fuck.

And to answer your question, I don't think it's necessarily dying. I think people are just too lazy to start new threads or even respond to a thread. But if you look at the current users online, there seems to be just as many now as there was when I first came on, just everyone always expects other people to provide the information and start the topics.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2014
Sacramento music been dead for years on a coastal/national level. I'm in my early 30's and remember back in the day when X-Raided and Brother Lynch were dope, Also, you had artists like C-Bo, Mr.Doc, Gangsta Dre, Sicx, Hollow Tip (early years), Loki, Lunasicc (before Luni Coleone) etc.... Nowadays there isn't one artist other then Lynch that I would support, but still his best years are way behind him.

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I got it on CD. And you're right, it is tight as fuck.

And to answer your question, I don't think it's necessarily dying. I think people are just too lazy to start new threads or even respond to a thread. But if you look at the current users online, there seems to be just as many now as there was when I first came on, just everyone always expects other people to provide the information and start the topics.
I hear you....Ill admit I don't really ever start ah new thread.....but at the same time ppl don't have any problems starting new threads in the "Open" or "BART" forums. I think the problem in this forum is that there aint any new good music coming outa sac to talk about. I don't really think this forum would ever die, its the forum that this whole web-site was built on. Now the "Strange Music" Forum......I would say needs to B' taken down.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I think the site needs to be simplified. There are too many forums. Too many sections. . .
this is ah good idea, theres like 2 southern siccness forums. Its kinda strange, theres ppl who only post in sertian forums and never post or even know theres other forums. I ran into this one person on the Strange forum that said hes ah sicc OG and I never seen this guy and ive been around since day 1. I checked his history and noticed he only posted in the strange forum. I don't post there much so I never seen him B'4. You get wut im saying tho right? lol or am I rambaling?

Ex. http://www.siccness.net/vb/f48/wassup-fuckers-377062.html

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
Lace Leno, G-will, eklipse still pushin. C-dubb and t-nutty still puttin out music. Then you got chuuwee and c-plus killin it.

Just nobody on here talkin about it

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I feel you but I mean they still need to make the music just sell it ah different way.....ie. digital download. Yea its easy to get MP3 albums for free but I personally try the best I can to support artists that I really like. Not to mention Im an owner of 500+ OG cds that I bought thru out the past, so I put in a lot of money into the music Industrie. All im trying to say is its true, times change and they gatta change with time or B' left behind.