Damn its boring w/out Lavish D running around!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THAT'S REAL HE HARDLY EVEN BEEN ON HIS TWITTER SINCE HE BEEN ON THE RUN AND NO RESPONSE TO "APPLY PRESSURE" EITHER. AT LEAST WE GOT "MOLLY WORLD" WITH SOME NEW LAVISH D SLAPS ON IT HE'S MY FAVORITE SACRAMENTO ARTIST RIGHT NOW.

Mar 27, 2007
Yeah he's gone sit for awhile! Man I wish they would do a LOCKUP episode in the sac county and follow Lavish D around to see how he makes it with all them P niggaz in there hahahahah Id pay pay per view prices to see it hahahhahahah!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont know how strong the assualt with a deadly weapon case is the got on lav...from what I seen on the video lav didnt throw no punches but who knows what happened before the recording started...but he was out on bail at the time for a weapons charge and the fact that after they jumped billy d there was 19 ppl shot and 4 ppl killed that weekend plus that fact all this shit has been so publicized out here I sure the judge is gona try and make an example of him and give him the max sentence if hes convicted...we might not see lav for at least a few years and I dont see banked up blowin with out lav..I hope they keep droppin music cuz they dope

Feb 18, 2011
I dont know how strong the assualt with a deadly weapon case is the got on lav...from what I seen on the video lav didnt throw no punches but who knows what happened before the recording started...but he was out on bail at the time for a weapons charge and the fact that after they jumped billy d there was 19 ppl shot and 4 ppl killed that weekend plus that fact all this shit has been so publicized out here I sure the judge is gona try and make an example of him and give him the max sentence if hes convicted...we might not see lav for at least a few years and I dont see banked up blowin with out lav..I hope they keep droppin music cuz they dope

I highly doubt the Assault W/Deadly Weapon charge stems from that video. No weapons were used. I believe the Only way for DA to say that them kicking dude was a "deadly weapon" is if the "victim" suffered Great Bodily Injury. Which he obviously didn't since he was the one chasin them off in the end. Even then, I've never heard of a Deadly Weapon charge for someone kickin someone. If it stemmed from the video I think they would've had the news coverin that aspect to prove a point. This beef has already been covered by multiple stations in Sac. so Sac PD would be jumpin at the oppurtunity to show the public that they're "cracking down" on all the gang violence.

Has he been extradited back to Sac yet for any hearings?

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i remember years ago a dude i knew was charged as a juvenile with assault with a deadly for kicking a dude when he was down...so ya they can do that if they really want to

kinda strange but just like they can charge someone for murder if there own homie gets killed and they brought him or rode with him to the situation..real spit i aint bullshittin

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Assualt with a deadly weapon with gbi is 7 years max, and gets worse from there with enhancements.

Feb 18, 2011
^^ i remember years ago a dude i knew was charged as a juvenile with assault with a deadly for kicking a dude when he was down...so ya they can do that if they really want to

kinda strange but just like they can charge someone for murder if there own homie gets killed and they brought him or rode with him to the situation..real spit i aint bullshittin

Kinda funny you use those 2 examples cause I was charged as a juvenile for Assault & Battery causing GBI. Fucked up part was, I didn't even hit dude, I was a "known associate" to the group of people & just happened to be there when shit popped off. They didn't hit us with deadly weapon but they still had no problem shippin our asses off to Y.A. for that bullshit.