COS….100 STORIE"S HIGH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
We have seen COS transition from run up in yo house Gangster, to stuck in the cycle of depression with Siccmade Rituals & Trigganometry. Now his music seems to talk all about the struggle. He has been out for many years, and dropped many albums. I hope his life can change for the better someday, and he has good experiences to rap about. I feel the realness of his plight in his music, but I feel bad for him. I hope he catches a break soon. I hope he finds a good career, and soon enjoys what life has to offer. Maybe even a good wife, no more "hoes that keep a nigga depressed, no pantys when they dressed, bendin over showin the world their breasts" Good Luck COS. Dont settle for drinking cheap liquor under a bridge bro. Maybe go to vocational school, or community college. Your music is good, but its so depressing. I wanna hear a rap like "I got a career now! No more drinking now! I got a wife now! No more broken familys now! I went to counseling now! So Im happy now!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2014
We have seen COS transition from run up in yo house Gangster, to stuck in the cycle of depression with Siccmade Rituals & Trigganometry. Now his music seems to talk all about the struggle. He has been out for many years, and dropped many albums. I hope his life can change for the better someday, and he has good experiences to rap about. I feel the realness of his plight in his music, but I feel bad for him. I hope he catches a break soon. I hope he finds a good career, and soon enjoys what life has to offer. Maybe even a good wife, no more "hoes that keep a nigga depressed, no pantys when they dressed, bendin over showin the world their breasts" Good Luck COS. Dont settle for drinking cheap liquor under a bridge bro. Maybe go to vocational school, or community college. Your music is good, but its so depressing. I wanna hear a rap like "I got a career now! No more drinking now! I got a wife now! No more broken familys now! I went to counseling now! So Im happy now!
This is some real shit and 100% how I feel.

Jan 18, 2014
Sometimes you are stuck and just can't get out no matter what. You want C.O.S. to start rapping like Philthy Rich bout red bottoms and bitches? Some generic boring ass rap?
-
Anyone got a link to buy that isn't Itunes?

I like his dark and sad style.
At least he just writes what he really feels like a poet.

Better than rapping about money and hos and pretending to be happy like all
the rappers on the radio.. they stay stuff they don't even care about just to get paid..

I like an artist who just raps from the heart.. like 2 pac...
and Lynch. Lynch really probably felt like rippin your face off..
and eating it for lunch.. he fucking wrote and recorded that shit..
that's what I like about the real dark underground..

and what's wrong with drinking under a bridge?
I used to do that for fun. Lived in a trash can for a couple months
just to get the experience.. after that I can live anywhere.

Last edited: