COS….100 STORIE"S HIGH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I like his dark and sad style.
At least he just writes what he really feels like a poet.

Better than rapping about money and hos and pretending to be happy like all
the rappers on the radio.. they stay stuff they don't even care about just to get paid..

I like an artist who just raps from the heart.. like 2 pac...
and Lynch. Lynch really probably felt like rippin your face off..
and eating it for lunch.. he fucking wrote and recorded that shit..
that's what I like about the real dark underground..

and what's wrong with drinking under a bridge?
I used to do that for fun. Lived in a trash can for a couple months
just to get the experience.. after that I can live anywhere.
Real shit. Thats how i spent my last couple months in Sacramento. That shit toughens you up. I wish the best for C.O.S.,believe it or not bro, people feel your music. It speaks to anyone feeling down and out. Hey, what was that counting sheep song called?

Apr 25, 2002
I like his dark and sad style.
At least he just writes what he really feels like a poet.

Better than rapping about money and hos and pretending to be happy like all
the rappers on the radio.. they stay stuff they don't even care about just to get paid..

I like an artist who just raps from the heart.. like 2 pac...
and Lynch. Lynch really probably felt like rippin your face off..
and eating it for lunch.. he fucking wrote and recorded that shit..
that's what I like about the real dark underground..

and what's wrong with drinking under a bridge?
I used to do that for fun. Lived in a trash can for a couple months
just to get the experience.. after that I can live anywhere.
LOL I use to drink under a bridge too. Till I was about 19. Did you just say you lived in a trash can for fun?? HAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
Real shit. Thats how i spent my last couple months in Sacramento. That shit toughens you up. I wish the best for C.O.S.,believe it or not bro, people feel your music. It speaks to anyone feeling down and out. Hey, what was that counting sheep song called?

And thats real. But its one thing to go through those times, and another to remain there. And COS is one of the guys, that when I listen to his music, feel like he is not bullshitting. To each their own, but I dont listen to much COS these days because I am not in that place anymore. I dont knock anyone who feels his songs, but dont remain in that place if you dont have to.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
^^^I feel that. Thats why i got out of Sac before it killed me. The constant depression was eating me up. I left all the negativity i had surrounded myself with. It feels amazing. Sure, im alone out here in Florida, but im using all this alone time to better myself and be a good father. Im glad COS has an outlet in music. Shit thats all i have too, and once i can make music again, ill feel great. I agree though, music has an effect on your life. Listen to too much dark and depressing stuff, it manifests itself within in.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Which part? Drinking under the bridge? living in a fucking dumpster? Or both lol. You dont need to do those things to toughen yourself up bro.
Drinking under bridges mostly. I couldnt go home and do it. Thats was when i knew i had a problem. I always wanted to be alone and secluded when i drank. I was a mess bro. But somehow i found the strength to give it up and leave that shit behind me. Been out in Florida for a month, and already gained 15 pounds. Working out everyday. Just gotta quit these cigs. I gotta be healthy for my daughter and myself.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^I feel that. Thats why i got out of Sac before it killed me. The constant depression was eating me up. I left all the negativity i had surrounded myself with. It feels amazing. Sure, im alone out here in Florida, but im using all this alone time to better myself and be a good father. Im glad COS has an outlet in music. Shit thats all i have too, and once i can make music again, ill feel great. I agree though, music has an effect on your life. Listen to too much dark and depressing stuff, it manifests itself within in.
I have been there my friend. Your message was laced with truth. Every bit. I am glad to hear your on the upswing. You will have many ups and downs, but as long as you stay constant, you will overcome.

Apr 25, 2002
Drinking under bridges mostly. I couldnt go home and do it. Thats was when i knew i had a problem. I always wanted to be alone and secluded when i drank. I was a mess bro. But somehow i found the strength to give it up and leave that shit behind me. Been out in Florida for a month, and already gained 15 pounds. Working out everyday. Just gotta quit these cigs. I gotta be healthy for my daughter and myself.
We all battle our own demons, Stay focused on the good, even through the bad. Be proud of yourself, you have had a major victory in your life.