C-DUBB MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HIS MUSIC THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN?

I LOOK AT HIM LIKE THIS HE HAS DOPE LYRICAL CONTENT, DOPE FLOW , DOPE PRODUCTION...

I JUST AINT FEELING ALL THE SHIT HE DOES W HIS VOICE... THE EVIL COMPUTER CHIP TYPE SHIT NEEDS TO GO!

AWAX DONT ALTER HIS VOICE, JOE BLOW DONT, PHILTHY ECT....

HE SHOULD JUST TRYING USING HIS NORMAL VOICE

DOPE ARTIST THO

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Yea man I through a cd of yours in the deck the red cd can't remember the name right now but it's just to much going on

It's sounds like to me your trying for that horrorcore sound something lynch and his camp would do but I would like you to try and just come smooth like b legit or someone like that

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
U gota factor in that i got over 20 albums tho bro. If one album gota certain theme or feel to it , not all of em do. Id say out of all my shit , a very small percent of it gota dark sound to it. Couldve been the mood i was in at the time. As an artist i like fuckin wit different shit , tryn different shit . At the end of the day i make music that i like. Not everyone guna feel it all the time. Its just what it is..i appriciate the support tho

Feb 14, 2004
THING IS, DUB HAS 20 ALBUMS AND IS NVR MENTIONED ON HAVING A CLASSIC

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT ANY PREVIOUS THREAD ABOUT CLASSIC SAC ALBUMS

ITS NOT THE BEATS THATS A FACT, ITS NOT THE LYRICS CAUSE HES GAMED UP, ONLY THING I CAN SEE IS THE EVIL COMPUTER SHIT

AND DUB IS VERY TALENTED IMO

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Lol..evil computer shit..lol..ive used auto tune litterally like 2% of all my shit..and when it comes to havin a classic on the siccness , ......im not lookin for one.. i press cds , i sell em , and so on and so on..im not lookn for awards..between cds. Selling beats , verses etc , this shit is like a 9-5 financially. If it gets bigger then that great , if not...well at least i can make a living..not many can say that..i sell beats litterally everyday..thats what im really pushin..the albums are like bait.. bait for other work , verse knocks , lil paid gigs and BEATS. I got nothin to prove.. i appriciate it

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT CRACCS ME UP WHEN PPL HAVE ALL THESE POINTERS AND ADVICE METHODS INSTEAD OF ENJOYING OUR MUSIC 4 WHAT IT IS AND MOTIVATING U 2 DO MORE GOOD MUSIC. MY NEW SHIT IS "WHEN ITS DONE,ITS DONE" SO OPINIONS DONT REALLY MATTER.....AND I SAY THAT HUMBLY AND HONESTLY CUZ ITS THE BLUNT TRUTH.
I STILL SAY....UNLESS U INVESTIN IN SOMEONES PROJECT OR GOT SOME KIND OF INDUSTRY CREDENTIALS WE DONT KNOW ABOUT....WHATS THE POINT OF BEING SO CRITICAL AND THINKING U CAN DIRECT SOMEONES CAREER WHEN U ARE JUST ONE PERSON THAT HAPPENS 2 LISTEN 2 RAP MUSIC??? ITS COOL 2 SUGGEST OTHER ARTISTS U THINK A RAPPER OR PRODUCER SHOULD WORK WITH BUT TELLING AN ARTIST HOW 2 PAINT HIS PICTURE AND WHAT KIND OF PAINTBRUSH 2 USE IS A FORM OF IGNORANCE I ONLY ENCOUNTER ON THE SICCNESS. IM THANKFUL PPL SUPPORT THE MUSIC BUT JUST CUZ U GOT DIRECT CONTACT WITH SOME OF US DONT MEAN U GOTTA EXPRESS EVERY SUGGESTION....ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOMETHING THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A PERSONAL ATTACC. IJS