C-DUBB MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Real talk tho..

And honestly ..i make sooo much mobb shit bro , i dnt know why u can only find my e.c.s. (evil computer shit) songs..lol..look up my newest shit wit sb mobb bizniz. No ecs on there..look up curse of the gifted , certified mobb muzik , ummmm i cant even think because out of all my shit , ive barely used effects on my hooks.. to each is own tho.. if u feel like searchn thru my catalog feel free..if youve heard enuff thats coo too

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
And as far as classic , a classic on siccness dont matter to me. Alot of folks have hit me and said certain projects of mine are classic. I appriciate every bit of it..maybe its also because i havnt moved 50,000 or more on 1 album. I move a few thousand per album. Sometimes a lil more..either way im not concerned about a siccness verified classic. I get on here to promote what im doin to the few folks that fuck wit me on here. The siccness isnt even a fraction of who i sell my music too..

Feb 14, 2004
Dub your the man bro! how many songs, how many features, who produced it, what's the cover look like, was his voice real rugged like on that high side comp. or was it like the book of skanless?

Feb 14, 2004
TAY, DUB HAS THE LINE TO SKANLESS TRY TO GET HIM TO DO PROJECT W YOU ATLEAST A SONG OR TWO.... THAT WOULD BE A AWESOME LIL SONG OR ALBUM