C-DUBB MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Dub & filthy know what I'm talking about and I'm never attacking anybody on here in any shape or form...

I've bought a lot of this music from the get go and just put out my opinion... That's what Siccness is for and has always been for...

If you wanta take it the wrong way that's on you but like I said it's my opinion... Dub proved his point he don't do it all the time and all I was saying was it sucks to be riding down the road listening to a evil robot on some dope production skipping hella tracks cause of that murder murder kill kill I'm a evil computer chip shit

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2006
Dub & filthy know what I'm talking about and I'm never attacking anybody on here in any shape or form...

I've bought a lot of this music from the get go and just put out my opinion... That's what Siccness is for and has always been for...

If you wanta take it the wrong way that's on you but like I said it's my opinion... Dub proved his point he don't do it all the time and all I was saying was it sucks to be riding down the road listening to a evil robot on some dope production skipping hella tracks cause of that murder murder kill kill I'm a evil computer chip shit
I was just having fun bro. Nothing personal n shit

Feb 14, 2004
You know how you do... You get on here barkin', hootin',and hollering'! Getting worked up for nothin'!

All I was trying to tell dub was as a person who supports his music he should try to make a couple of songs w out all the extra shit! Just a normal voice and RNS is dope by the way

Feb 14, 2004
Ya I've only bought insanity at its finest and found it hard to listen to cause of that evil Johnny five on meth shit...

But I youtubed some shit to see which album would be better and it's just a lot of voice alterations... Even mic-c gots a classic bro and your all the way around btr artist than him

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You know how you do... You get on here barkin', hootin',and hollering'! Getting worked up for nothin'!

All I was trying to tell dub was as a person who supports his music he should try to make a couple of songs w out all the extra shit! Just a normal voice and RNS is dope by the way
I DO NONE OF THAT IMO. IM JUST A GO HARD OR GO SOFT TYPE PERSON.HALF OF THE TIME IM JUST ON HERE TO SHOOT THE SHIT JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL...I CALL IT BEING AN ANTAGONIST WITH FINESSE. AT THE END OF THE DAY I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT,AND RESPECT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR OPINIONS...I JUST FELT U WENT A LIL OVERBOARD WITH THE EVIL COMPUTER ISSUE. IF AN ARTIST MAKES A LOT OF MUSIC U SHOULD LOOK AT THEIR EFFORTS TO GO OUTSIDE THE BOX AS CREATIVITY AND NOT FOCUS SO MUCH ON WHAT U WANT. ITS HARD TO PLEASE EVERYBODY...AND ITS ALSO EASIER TO GIVE AN ARTIST YOUR HONEST OPINION AFTER U GIVE AN HONEST COMPLIMENT IF THEY DESERVE IT. RAPPERS AND PRODUCERS ARE HUMANS TOO. 1 LUV HOMIE