is c-bo the biggest fraud in rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
All these beefs and shit are all in old threads from when that Doc dude used to post here as green eyes or some shit.....back then sicc was hella crackin with rappers airing they shit out on here.
Tay
C-lim
M-Dash
Doc
C.o.s
Awax
Syko
And others i cant remember hahaha Even those two Crip rappers from Seattle Sliccpacc or some shit was funkin on here...hella dope comedy days on here mayne shits gotta be like a decade ago though.

Props to anyone who remembers that shit.

Feb 11, 2006
whats that crips name that dissed lynch who was from.sac to?? had a dope album with Bo and Tay featured onit I think....

nigga had flows mayne and some real shit to spit

Feb 10, 2006
All these beefs and shit are all in old threads from when that Doc dude used to post here as green eyes or some shit.....back then sicc was hella crackin with rappers airing they shit out on here.
Tay
C-lim
M-Dash
Doc
C.o.s
Awax
Syko
And others i cant remember hahaha Even those two Crip rappers from Seattle Sliccpacc or some shit was funkin on here...hella dope comedy days on here mayne shits gotta be like a decade ago though.

Props to anyone who remembers that shit.

i remember c-lim and hollow going at it here years ago. then they squared up and hollow whooped his ass. then smigg came out wit that tracc, hollow tip still got the t-shirt wit your blood stains on it. something like that.

Feb 11, 2006
i remember c-lim and hollow going at it here years ago. then they squared up and hollow whooped his ass. then smigg came out wit that tracc, hollow tip still got the t-shirt wit your blood stains on it. something like that.

Yup I remember that...didnt all.that Holliw weenie and Weenie lim started there to?? C lim talki. about runnin up on M dash or C.o.s to haha

But yo one of the Dopest was when those niggaz went out to stockton.Town homes into C lims hood and filmed it hajaha aski niggaz there if they ever heard of C lim ...niggaz was like "Who??" haha that shit was dope...wasnt it Hogglife or some shit??

Jan 18, 2014
Yup I remember that...didnt all.that Holliw weenie and Weenie lim started there to?? C lim talki. about runnin up on M dash or C.o.s to haha

But yo one of the Dopest was when those niggaz went out to stockton.Town homes into C lims hood and filmed it hajaha aski niggaz there if they ever heard of C lim ...niggaz was like "Who??" haha that shit was dope...wasnt it Hogglife or some shit??
Ghetto Famous in 2004, first couple of tracks had all that.

Mar 1, 2006
Dude is always talking mob this mob that. And yet I never saw a black dude in good fellas or the sopranos or in anything mob related. How u gonna say ur in the mob and its blatant u aren't or wouldn't allowed to be. That's like eminem being a pro black 5% rapper
U sound dumb as fuck. U talking bout movies and shit.

Oct 31, 2007
But C-Lim did mop up on Mic-C, then went to catch the fafe with Hollow - so it's not like he went out like a complete punk!

Siccness was the shit back then.
Mic C got whooped??? Nobody ever spoke much on that Maybe lim was too tired to handle hollow. Hollow came in off the bench knocked c limp out I heard