is c-bo the biggest fraud in rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
MR. DOCTOR CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEF WITH BO...I RAN UP ON HIM AT A SHOW IN CHICO AND HE SAID HE HAD NO ISSUES,HE WAS MAD ABOUT SOMETHING HE "HEARD" BO SAID ABOUT HIM.THEY ARE FROM THE SAME HOOD BUT NEVER RAN TOGETHER. I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR C-BO AND THE WHOLE GBC WHEN IT COMES TO NORTHERN CALI CRIP BIZ.
BO AINT NOWHERE NEAR A SUCCA SO ITS SAFE TO SAY THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST ACTUALLY THINKS THAT ITALIANS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE CREDIBLE MOB BUSINESS.
#SOMEBODY LIED 2 HIM
#ORIGINAL WEST COAST MAFIA
Is 29th a big set? Seems that it wasnt that big. You would think that two cats from the same block would be around one another more.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Is 29th a big set? Seems that it wasnt that big. You would think that two cats from the same block would be around one another more.
The gardens is a pretty big hood...you got 29th, 24th, and 21st...also you got vgs which is a mexican gang and they all bang the gardens.

Far from the biggest hood in sac but most gangs got sub groups and some dont fuck with each other and some even funk with eachother even if they from the same hood when shit goes down sides get chosen, been like that for years. I know a lot of ppl that bang the same hood but stay shootin at each other and killing ppl from their same block...just the way it is and Is not that rare.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
My homie took a bullet in the kidney
HK in my hand, down on one knee
On his side, Q-Ball don't die
Mad as fuck and I don't understand why
The little B.G.'s didn't bust no caps
After a minute shoot-out still had a loaded strap
Damn and they supposed to be hardcore bangers
And I got the only empty cocked back chamber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Dpuy6D8wE