Brotha Lynch Hung Suicide Tour double dvd and cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
If Lynch was mad about it he would have told his fans not to buy it on Facebook or some shit, now I know he's not promoting it but that don't mean this is some Black Market shit...

E-Moe is Lynch's homie. And I'm pretty sure nobody runs Siccmade now, it changed to Madesicc and Lynch runs that label.
Lynch did post something on FB about this shit awhile bacc saying not to support it. From what I heard Lynch is not on the best of terms with anyone affiliated with Siccmade. Regardless I think a lot of the remixes are dope.

May 7, 2002
I thought the first two remixes were good, and felt that One Time was actually BETTER than the OG version.

I dont like By My Side, regardless of the beat

Catch You is interesting to say the least.

Holdin On is not bad...still smoothed out. However, the OG is still better, but it doesn't offend me.

Hunter Killa is pretty dope. OG still better, but i like it

Last night...the OG is still one of the best LYNCH songs all the way around, so this remix does it no justice.

I didnt really like Dogg Market to begin with, so im indifferent.

I dont know this song Lovin, so i can only judge it on the remix. Dont like it.

Meat was one of my favorite songs on EBK4 Beat was perfect for it. This beat is pretty good as well and i like it, but the OG version is unfuckwitable.

One Of Us...i wont bump this, but the OG was 1000x better

Part Of The Game....pretty weak.

This album is about a 5/10.
Which project did By My Side originally appear on? It sounds like Snoop and Warren G dissed Yuk on there. Do you happen to know why?