Brotha Lynch Hung - Re-Loaded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
This has and does sound like a good idea... But i'm pretty sure this is his next Strange Music album.

With that being said, that doesn't matter to me... as long as most the production is done by Phonk Beta or it doesn't even have to be Beta, just as long as it has some similar Loaded qualities

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
this will not be his next strange album IMO and bet
Why do you say that?

The reason I say I think it will be is cuz he's not doin the trilogy anymore. He also noted that he's about to start working on the album soon if he hasn't already. He has known what the album title is for awhile but always says he can't tell anybody yet.

IMO he's gotta do something dope that will still get people's attention on Stange Music. He really ain't doin shit with Madesicc it seems, they been working on that Shooters comp for awhile and still no word on that.

Jun 11, 2004
I pray this will live up to its name. This better not be like doc releasing another whack album callin it settrippen 2 hopin to cash in on his classic shit. As long as beta is involved I'm sure it will be gold *fingers crossed*