Brotha Lynch Hung - "Spyda"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Too bad this is not 2004 instead of 2014... Would have actually mattered. Lynch was the hottest thing in Rap back in the 90's and we fiend for his shit back in 2004. He refused to release his shit.... Now he has painted up clowns as a fan base and shitty beats. This track would have been dope and the video too.... Way to fuck off a career Lynch!!!

At least COS is releasing dope shit and on a constant. Good work ethic.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Too bad this is not 2004 instead of 2014... Would have actually mattered. Lynch was the hottest thing in Rap back in the 90's and we fiend for his shit back in 2004. He refused to release his shit.... Now he has painted up clowns as a fan base and shitty beats. This track would have been dope and the video too.... Way to fuck off a career Lynch!!!

At least COS is releasing dope shit and on a constant. Good work ethic.
Cmon man. Let's just be happy he doesn't do the serial killer shit in every song! :chinese:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
IM TELLING YOU GUYS....THIS SONG WAS PERFORMED AT THE SEATTLE SHOWBOX IN 2003....SO IM SURE IT WAS MADE BEFORE THEN....ITS DEFINATLEY SICCMADE....IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW AHEAD OF HIS TIME LYNCH IS....LYNCH IS TRUE RAP LEGEND.
Fuck, I was getting my hopes up to hear some new good shit from Lynch. :ermm:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Lynch still got it... there was great songs on all 3 of his strange music albums.

I admit that serial killer trilogy got pretty old hearin the same type of stuff on almost every track, but even Lynch said that he was glad that was done so he could do somethin different.

Lookin forward to hearing that Shooters album, it's got some good features on there I just hope there are some Beta / Lynch beats on it

May 5, 2002
THE FUNNY THING IS IN 10 YEARS PEOPLE WILL ALL BE TRIPPIN OFF THE TRILOGY ALBUMS....TALKING ABOUT HOW SLAPPIN THEY ARE AND HOW THEY WISH LYNCH WOULD GO BACK THIS AND THAT BADA BING BADA BANG YADA YADA YADA YADA....BROTHA LYNCH HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME....TRUST ME HE CHANGED THE WAY ALOT OF PEOPLE SPIT INCLUDING ME....BEFORE LYNCH MY FAVORITE RAPPER WAS MC EIHT....AND WHEN I FIRST HEARD HIS VERSE ON THE PSYCHO ACTIVE....IT WAS SO FILTHY....IT CHANGED HOW PEOPLE PUT THE WORDS AND THE DELIVERY TOGETHER THEN 24 DEEP .....FOLLOWED BY DOOMSDAYS BLACK MARKET AND OF COURSE SEASON OF THE SICCNESS AND LOADED ETC....HE IS AN ICON AND A LEGEND....THATS WHY HE STILL GETS RECORD DEALS AND PEOPLE STILL LOOK OUT FOR HIS MUSIC....BROTHA LYNCH IS A RAP GAME CHANGER....EITHER YOU LIKE THE SONGS NOW OR TEN YEARS LATER....YOU WILL END UP RECOGNIZING THAT HIS MUSIC IS UNDENIABLE....THERE ARE ONLY A COUPLE OF HANDFULLS OF RAPPERS FROM THE LATE 80's EARLY 90's THAT STILL MAKE SLAPS AND BROTHA LYNCH IS ON THE TOP OF THAT LIST IN MY OPINION....ITS JUST TO BAD SOME PEOPLE DONT RECOGNIZE HOW TIGHT HE IS PUTTIN IT DOWN UNTIL WAY LATER.

Last edited: