Brotha Lynch Hung - "Spyda"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
THE FUNNY THING IS IN 10 YEARS PEOPLE WILL ALL BE TRIPPIN OFF THE TRILOGY ALBUMS
I seriously doubt that. I own everything that Lynch or Blackmarket ever released and I still bump all that shit except for the Strange trilogy. There are some songs on them I like, but never before did I skip so many Lynch songs. And I tried my best in giving it a chance and kept listening to the albums, but there are only a couple songs on each album I bump out loud in my car. And I was actually excited after hearing Meat, hoping for storytelling etc., but most songs were just the same shit with different beats and hooks.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
I seriously doubt that. I own everything that Lynch or Blackmarket ever released and I still bump all that shit except for the Strange trilogy. There are some songs on them I like, but never before did I skip so many Lynch songs. And I tried my best in giving it a chance and kept listening to the albums, but there are only a couple songs on each album I bump out loud in my car. And I was actually excited after hearing Meat, hoping for storytelling etc., but most songs were just the same shit with different beats and hooks.
I'd rather listen to fuckin' Phil fuckin' Collins' song "Sussidio" 500 times in a row than that trilogy. :classic:

May 5, 2002
They should slap precisely for that reason lol
OH YEAH ITS SLAPS.

WHATS FUNNY THOUGH IS I REMEMBER WHEN LYNCH BY INCH CAME OUT....THERE WERE PEOPLE ON HERE WERE NOT FEELING THAT ALBUM....BUT NOW A DAYS THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING THAT LYNCH SHOULD GO BACK TO THAT TYPE OF SOUND....LYNCH IS AHEAD OF HIS TIME LYRICALLY AND DELIVERY WISE....HIS ALBUMS ON STRANGE ARE TIGHT AS FUCK....IT WILL JUST TAKE ANOTHER 10 YEARS FOR SOME PEOPLE TO NOTICE IT. LOADED WAS WAY AHEAD OF ITS TIME....THERE IS NOT ONE ALBUM THAT LYNCH HAS MADE THAT SOUND LIKE ANOTHER....EVEN HIS TRILOGY SOUNDS DIFFERENT. WITH LYNCH ALBUMS YOU CAN TELL WHAT ERA IN HIS CAREER THEY WERE FROM....EITHER WAY ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN CLASSIC IN MY OPINION.