best mozzy album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
listened to lav d albums on iTunes

im a lav fan but wasn't feeling the
albums as a whole

what solid albums does mozzy have

Feb 18, 2011
I fuck with Mozzy shit tough. He got a flow that isn't easily comparable to anyone. Both him & Snubbz are dope. I just really wish they'd have focused on sound quality more. It's hard to slap their shit without havin to switch hella EQ settings & shit to try to counteract all the distortion because of poor recording quality. I'm actually tryin to go through all the albums I got from them & cleanin em up as best I can to make it somewhat decent to slap in the whip.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I fuck with Mozzy shit tough. He got a flow that isn't easily comparable to anyone. Both him & Snubbz are dope. I just really wish they'd have focused on sound quality more. It's hard to slap their shit without havin to switch hella EQ settings & shit to try to counteract all the distortion because of poor recording quality. I'm actually tryin to go through all the albums I got from them & cleanin em up as best I can to make it somewhat decent to slap in the whip.
Yea I feel that. Same problem with Joe Blow and young lox

Sep 5, 2013
Goonbody embodiment is my favorite mozzy album. Favorite verse was 1st verse on Don't Yank. Best Lav verse either barbarian or his verse on Flame On. As far as these shots they've been aimin at each other I think it's about even too. I'm just bein honest was really good, but Lav hit back hard on that Flame On track. If only they would work together