watch this guy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
I bought a cd off this guy mar of 2009 and he sent me a fake cdr. second page on his feedback, he's another one of those, "if he don't get what he thinks its worth wont send it to you or a fake copy guys. he did this to another guy on ebay now that's selling name swamparcade. look at his description.

Seagram Dark Roads SEALED LONGBOX Bay Area Rap A Lot Geto Boys Texas Rap D O C | eBay

this guy name was ironcro on ebay he changed it. he also has 0% feedback
here he is.

Lil Slim The Game Is Cold RARE Tape Cash Money | eBay

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2004
funny thing is he offered me this tape if I dropped the dispute. I said yeah send it to me and he wouldn't unless I dropped first.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i had recieved a message from swamp and another guy yesterday warning me about this gongdaddy guy...i hadnt seen his auction until you just posted it here...

he has some good shit i would like to bid on but with all these warnings im gettin i dont think it would be smart.

May 27, 2006
fuck ironcro dat looser been around since 10 years sellin fake selfmade shit, thx 4 sharin the info he is back and whats his new name. fuckin punk that is.

Apr 22, 2014
I'm waiting on several items from swamparcade right now, but other people seem to vouch for him.

thegongdaddy just ended all his auctions early - not sure what's up with either of them, yet.

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
I have sold (swamparcade) quite a few Memphis tapes and did not have any issues, even did a few trades without any problems. He actually warned me about a few others not to do business with and made it clear he hates bootleggers. He said he got screwed by a guy in Australia, which was a nice tip because that guy was hitting me up all the time. Was your problems actually with swamparcade? Because that's who I dealt with. Are you guys 100% sure he's the same guy?

Apr 22, 2014
Whoops I read the original post wrong! I'm on my phone so I thought you meant "swamparcade" was the problem. I can vouch for swamparcade 100%. Sorry, read that wrong, I don't have any info or experience with "ironcro"
I read it wrong, too. I noticed that the seller of the links the OP provided was swamparcade, but didn't notice he was calling attention to the end of the description on the auctions. I see, now. Several others have vouched for swamparcade as a great seller, and seems to be pretty nice thru the ebay messages so far.

Good to know that there's a community that watches out for scammers!

Oct 15, 2004
No swamp is good peoples. It the other bum you got to watch out for. I buy and sell. I've bought a bunch of shit and had problems with a few individuals. I would never post any info on any seller unless I know first hand. I don't do he say she say. I do first hand. So if you see me post about anybody, just know that it's 100. I never been a hater. It's not in my blood. I hope everybody can make money. Hope ever single person on siccness is or become a millionaire.. Except that one bitch will call hemroid cuzz he keeps popin up.

May 27, 2006
Yes ironcro sold me 2 selfmade cd-r bootlegs in 2004/2005 and besides flaimm i know atleast 2 more persons he sold a selfmade cd-r fake of a rare release to. He always has the same strategy, list stuff he got on ebay or send a list of his stuff in private, send pictures of his ogs but when people buy he just burns a cdr, prints scans and sends em a shitty fake release.

Btw i don't wish success to everybody. That's soft to me. If somebody a fake, betrayin, lying looser he deserve nothing. Goes for inroncro, phillpp geibel, anthony metz, cedric oursel and all those other loosers that only do faggotry whenever they do something.