Starting to sell off some of my collection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paul

May 12, 2002
It has been many many years since I sold anything seriously on eBay. I am unemployed now for the first time in 15 years and I have lots of boxes of CDs and tapes sitting in my house since the 90's and early 2000's, and I have lots of free time, so I should get busy and make some money.

What is the best way to sell these days? ebay? amazon? discogs? siccness classifieds? :siccness:

I am starting off with these 2 still sealed CDs in auctions just to get my feet wet on eBay and see if it is still as shady as I remember. :paranoid:

C.I.N. - Richmond Roulette
Tha Dangla - Straight Max'n

stlpaul | eBay

I have no idea on value for those these days, so both started at $0.01 first bid and we'll see what happens. And it has been a long time but you know I still remembered to put G-FUNK in every title, haha.

If all goes well I will open the flood gates with some really rare ones. If not I will reconsider my options and maybe put some fixed-price instead. Any advice from OG's would be appreciated as always. Peace.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
That is funny because I still have the box postmarked 2001, from Cotati, CA.
It was a hunch! :) I remember him having a fair few of those cds, and those only!!! Man i miss the days when you could ponder buying a mid 90's release for change, for months and years n it'd still be around... Days long gone!

CIN went for $40 on a poorly put together listing, and an experienced looking seller:

C I N Richmond Roulette 1996 No Face Records Richmond CA RARE | eBay

you can prolly get more than that!!!