RARE RAP CDS TAPES RECORDS POSTERS MAGAZINES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i dont think you gonna get very far tryin to sel your shit here after these threads...flaimm is pretty well respected in the community from what ive seen people gonna believe him over you n your 9 posts. now your talking bout beating people up...on the internet..lol

Mar 29, 2014
if you make false accusations, and talk shit, yeah. he needs to grow some nuts and let me kno where he stays at or where we can meet so i can show him a real og. not some internet gangster flodgin ass kid that probably has his mom brings him sodas and a pan to poop in. he`s a coward and he knows it.

May 19, 2013
Just go sell on ebay

If you are worried about paying ebay fees just add 10% to whatever your current price is and your problem is solved. Don't waste your time here

Mar 29, 2014
yeah, i have some friends that have ebayed. its just a pain in the ass having to print out the labels they charge you for that, charge you a final sale value fee, then they bend u over one more time and charge you in paypal for the money you recieve. ebays a good place for buyers to buy, but not for sellers to sell. then they told me on international orders they make u wait 21 days until funds are even available to be transferred. then u gotta wait another 3-5 biz days before u actually have the money. so if i sell a cd for $100, i have to wait almost a whole month for the $.... no thanks. it`ll take a lil while to build up some trust and customer base, but once i start posting more of these rare gems it`ll be all good.

Jan 6, 2003
First thing if you're going to sell records either yourself or through ebay, make sure your descriptions are correct. Your Brotha Lynch Hung 24 Deep CD is not the OG or 1st press. the real OG does not have a PA label, only an explicit lyrics not at the bottom of the cover

Jan 6, 2003
BTW, nice point blank-bootleg. the disc looks like a CDR. your cover is correctly the 2nd press but the disc for sure ain't from the first pressing

Mar 29, 2014
oh i know it is. i bought it directly from russel washington (ceo of bigtyme recordz) i use to live in houston. it is first press artwork, but the disc is 2nd press.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
dumbest scammer ever. he cant even contain his e threats and retarded antics (that are identicle to his other account in flaimms old thread) long enough to keep his already flimsy scam up. dont encourage this loser lol.

Mar 29, 2014
if someone blames someone for something they didnt do, then yeah, im gona rip into them. its obvious he gets jealous of someone tryna sell some music that he doesnt have and sabotage. not gona work, while he hates, i keep posting music and people keep getting great rare music.

Sep 17, 2005
That point blank cd 2nd press would be the red cd without the gun. That cd you got ain't even the version that came out next. Ill try to post a pic later. That looks like them home made cdr blank was slangin himself. The original art does not say on the rise records.

Jan 6, 2003
i just looked at rapmusicguide and it has the same blh:24 deep cd with the noose in the g as a 1st pressing. it says it right there bro....
the OG CD doesn't even have a PA label on it, only "Parental advisory" written on the low border of the cover.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
oh i know it is. i bought it directly from russel washington (ceo of bigtyme recordz) i use to live in houston. it is first press artwork, but the disc is 2nd press.
the OG was released on BigTyme records and the cover doesn't have the On The Rise logo as yours has. it's definitely not the first print artiwork. the disc does look like a cheap CDR. is it a CDR?