Killahoe666 and him being on the "NON LEGIT LIST"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Killahoe666 would like to be taken off of the Siccness "NON LEGIT LIST". He was put on the list for selling a bootleg CD to another siccness member, which he would later acknowledge, then promised to refund the customer. Almost one year later he was put on the "NON LEGIT LIST", because he still hadn't refunded that member.

Killahoe has since asked me many times to take him off of the list. I told him that I will give him one chance to get off of the list, otherwise his name will remain as I believe it should. Needless to say...he's campaigned enough times and said that he's change and deserves another chance. I've decided to give him a chance to get his name taken off if and only if 5 members of the Siccness "LEGIT" list can vouch that they've made successful purchases from Killahoe666 since his name was put on the "NON LEGIT LIST" (June, 2012). This vote should be made within 14 days from today (10/13/2014)

If you're not on the "LEGIT LIST", your can't vote, but you're able to say how you feel about the situation.

Once again, he needs 5 "LEGIT LIST" member to vouch for successful purchase made since June 2012, and they must vouch within 14 days (from today/ 10-13-2014). 14 Days is enough time for less active members to log onto the siccness.net and to make there vote.

REMEMBER!!! Only "LEGIT LIST" members votes will count.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Killahoe666 would like to be taken off of the Siccness "NON LEGIT LIST". He was put on the list for selling a bootleg CD to another siccness member, which he would later acknowledge, then promised to refund the customer. Almost one year later he was put on the "NON LEGIT LIST", because he still hadn't refunded that member.

Killahoe has since asked me many times to take him off of the list. I told him that I will give him one chance to get off of the list, otherwise his name will remain as I believe it should. Needless to say...he's campaigned enough times and said that he's change and deserves another chance. I've decided to give him a chance to get his name taken off if and only if 5 members of the Siccness "LEGIT" list can vouch that they've made successful purchases from Killahoe666 since his name was put on the "NON LEGIT LIST" (June, 2012). This vote should be made within 14 days from today (10/13/2014)

If you're not on the "LEGIT LIST", your can't vote, but you're able to say how you feel about the situation.

Once again, he needs 5 "LEGIT LIST" member to vouch for successful purchase made since June 2012, and they must vouch within 14 days (from today/ 10-13-2014). 14 Days is enough time for less active members to log onto the siccness.net and to make there vote.

REMEMBER!!! Only "LEGIT LIST" members votes will count.

Did he ever make it right with the guy he ripped off?

May 3, 2002
Now let me speak my peace. I sold a cd that I thought was indeed the legit copy and found out it wasn't, anyways we went round about it and I was in the wrong, I didn't duck and did pay back. People on here know I have been dealin since back in 01' and have dealt with purdy much every active seller and buyer on here over the years as well as eBay. With all the fake presses that go on we have all been handled by it in one way or another whether it be buying a fake copy or having the prices drop due to the fake represses. I have spoke out numerous times about indo and his bootlegging bc it puts us in the blind when a new fake repress comes out, and these bootleggers have gotten good at hiding a lot of the details from the repress to the original. Anyways that's my two cents on it all

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
It's not about you selling a bootleg by mistake or not. It's the fact that the person who you sold it to had to make numerous threads about what happened, it took almost a year after you acknowledged your sell of a bootleg to refund the person, and the fact that you paid him only after your name was put on the "NON-LEGIT" list.

Basically, it's about your actions after the fact...not why or how you sold him a bootleg.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm working out a deal with dude right now and if shit goes down and I get what I want then its all good.

I vouch for him... as a matter of fact I think I have sold many cds to dude in in the past and have never had a problem...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Shit, I have sold at least 400 ccds over the years and no one ever gave me flack...
Votes don't count unless you're on the Siccness "Legit List". You can join the "Legit List" if you'd like to by getting 5 existing "Legit List" members to vouch you. You probably should've already been on it, but you will need to go through the process.

Thanks. P.S. I tried to message you, but your box is full.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Votes don't count unless you're on the Siccness "Legit List". You can join the "Legit List" if you'd like to by getting 5 existing "Legit List" members to vouch you. You probably should've already been on it, but you will need to go through the process.

Thanks. P.S. I tried to message you, but your box is full.
Yeah that is funny since I've been selling CD's on here for nearly a decade.

I don't want to be on the "legit list."

Besides, your criteria is pretty flawed, some people won't buy from you if you're not on the legit list but to get on the legit list "you need to sell to 5 people on the legit list" - that is almost an oxymoron paradox.

Shit, I've sold anywhere between 300-500 cds here.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yeah that is funny since I've been selling CD's on here for nearly a decade.

I don't want to be on the "legit list."

Besides, your criteria is pretty flawed, some people won't buy from you if you're not on the legit list but to get on the legit list "you need to sell to 5 people on the legit list" - that is almost an oxymoron paradox.

Shit, I've sold anywhere between 300-500 cds here.

100,000 beat CDs too

Status
Not open for further replies.