I'm selling some ultra rare albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2014
Hello,

New here not sure if this is the right place to post this but i am in need of these and can buy all right now....

Big B nothing but game
No the Piper NojokeLand
44 clique life of a 44
D.O.A. habitual any DOA related album
funkafiliated funk mobb records
Young Mack T life in the game
concrete jungle get paid

if any one has these please reply i have a pay pal account would prefer to have it posted to ebay and ill buy asap!

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hello,

New here not sure if this is the right place to post this but i am in need of these and can buy all right now....

Big B nothing but game
No the Piper NojokeLand
44 clique life of a 44
concrete jungle get paid

if any one has these please reply i have a pay pal account would prefer to have it posted to ebay and ill buy asap!
Dude, I sold my legit "44 clique life of a 44" for 850.

Good story about that cd was that I bought it at a used CD shop for $7.50

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
That's crazy man didn't know it was that much do you know where I can get the other items I mentioned?
Most you cant....

Most of these cds had 1000-2000 print run at all, and in some cases the cd's don't exist in the first place -as in it was never released.

Sure there was artwork and music but the cd itself was never pressed ( at least not in mass quantities)...

A lot of that stuff was sold in mom & pop cd stores on demand....

I think a lot of collectors are chasing cds that don't physically exist as an OG...

However to give you some hope, a lot of that stuff exists as promos.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Most you cant....

Most of these cds had 1000-2000 print run at all, and in some cases the cd's don't exist in the first place -as in it was never released.

Sure there was artwork and music but the cd itself was never pressed ( at least not in mass quantities)...

A lot of that stuff was sold in mom & pop cd stores on demand....

I think a lot of collectors are chasing cds that don't physically exist as an OG...

However to give you some hope, a lot of that stuff exists as promos.

All of those CD's exist. I have all of them and none of them were made on demand. Yes, they're rare and were made in limited quantities though.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Hello,

Big B nothing but game
No the Piper NojokeLand
44 clique life of a 44
concrete jungle get paid

Please make one want list posting vs. making multiple post to other peoples threads. I understand that you're new here so I'd thought that it would be a good time to educate you about better etiquette and practices. Thanks

P.S. None of my CD's are for sale.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
All of those CD's exist. I have all of them and none of them were made on demand. Yes, they're rare and were made in limited quantities though.
Well, it matters where you bought the cds..... You're fine if you bought them from a reputable CD store, but a lot of stuff online is fake.

Shit, a lot of artists I know drop an album, get 1000 pressed and once they sell them all they just turn around and bootleg their own album on demand. I mean your typical mom & pop stores will only buy 5-10 cds at a time and an artist may sell 20 cds at a show, so having another 1000 printed makes no sense when you can just print them yourself on demand..

I'm not saying your cds are bootlegs but what I am saying is there are a ton of bootleg cds out there...