Des504

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Does anyone know anything about this guy, or have people on here done deals with him in the past and had problems?

I bought a shirt off of him in December 2013 and it never came, I sent him a message here and through email but no reply at all. I didn't claim through paypal cause I plain forgot I ordered the shirt and now it is too late to claim, and I was on vacation for over a month in a remote area of the Philippines with no internet so couldn't claim at that time if wanted to. I am not worried about the money at all, I just want the shirt since the shirt looked dope. So Des504 if you read this please reply to me on what happened with this and why the shirt wasn't sent out or if you did and it just didn't make it to me, I just want the shirt is all I care about, thanks.

Jan 27, 2006
Hey I've managed to do several successful deals with Des504. I bought a Mystikal Big Boy records shirt and some paintings. One of the paintings took long to get to me and I had to send several reminders. I was in the same position as you just waiting and wanting the goods to arrive.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I have emailed this guy several times now with no reply, so I don't what the story is here, maybe he doesn't check the site or his personal email regularly, maybe in the next while I will eventually get a reply, I just want the shirt.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Still no reply, sent numerous emails to him and messages on here, I can understand that he might not check here very often but I am sure he got the emails, its just in bad taste not even replying at all, guess I cant do anything about it right, shitty deal that's all I know.