FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY / TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
Devils&GunSmoke said:
Yo, I am trying to sell my EMU MK6 MO' PHAT KEYS 61 KEY SYNTHESIZER. For those who dont know this product is used mostly by those who are serious about creating rap/hiphop music, in fact it is made specificly for the rap/hip hop style of music. Here is a little info from the manufacturers web site:

MK-6 Mo' Phatt Keys Synth, E-MU's MK-6 Mo'Phatt Keys is a sleek 61-key keyboard version of E-MU's Mo'Phatt sound module and MP-7 Command Station desktop module. The MK-6 includes the Mo-Phatt's 32MB "Pure Phatt" soundset and it is full of brand new and classic Hip Hop type sounds from basses and synths to drum kits, scratches, vinyl effects and more. Features: 61-key 64-voice Polyphony synth 16 real-time controllers 16 on-board syncable/programmable arpeggiators Mo'Phatt's Super BEATS interactive Groove Mode 24-bit dual stereo-effects processor with 29 reverbs types, 15 delay types, 8 chorus types, 7 flange types and 5 distortion types 16 mute/enable buttons for live and on the fly performances Multi-mode resonant filters 24-bit DACs MIDI In/Out/Thru Size: 40.75"w x 13.3"d x 4.32"h. Wt. 21 lbs. This item is new, works perfectly and provides plenty of entertainment. These sell in stores for $700-$800.
I am askin $250, either cash, money order and if yall have pay pal that is cool too. It can be shipped but shipping will cost extra considering the size of this thing. If your local in the Bay Area then you can come here or I could go to you. This instrument is in perfect condition im only selling it because I am a begginer at making beats and need somthin less advanced. Although it is complicated it does come with a big instructions book. Let me know if interested thanks.

whats up do u still have this keyboard i might be interested in it in a few weeks i get paid i might want to cop this. halla at me on email [email protected] halla

May 30, 2005
$200 money order only
this is the boxed retail copies of Reason 2.5 and the 3.0 upgrade with all passcodes and LICENSE, i will also supply my propellerhead info so you can use their website and take advantage of the free downloads and discounts available for registered users. reason has treated me very well over the past year and a half, ive made hundreds of tracks with it, but im working more with hardware these days. this is a good deal for those looking for a legit copy to take with them to the studio without getting in trouble using bootlegs. please email me if you have any questions or comments.
thank you
[email protected]

Mar 22, 2004
FOCUSRITE - NEUMANN

I have a Focusrite ISA220 and a Neumann TLM-127 I'm trying to sell together. Both used about 5 times total. Still have original packaging for both with manuals and paperwork.
Shockmount and case included with the mic as well.
Pm me an offer. Trades and cash could work too.
No low end stuff tho.