Plugin support new to reason 6.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Its little too late I think and its a half assed way of doing it. I mean I get why they are doing it that way but a lot of people are unwilling to make a new plug in format just for Reason. Valhalla I think has been the most vocal about it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They did kind of drop the ball. I think they are just trying to make moNey off of exclusive plugins now that most of their loyal users only pay 160 bucks for upgrades every couple years. They will have to allow full plug in support to trully compete with the big daws

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
They did kind of drop the ball. I think they are just trying to make moNey off of exclusive plugins now that most of their loyal users only pay 160 bucks for upgrades every couple years. They will have to allow full plug in support to trully compete with the big daws
the Reason faithful would continue to buy updates every few years anyway. Reason is still a big seller and always has been amongst DAWs. I think its very competitive against the major DAWs without plug in support to be totally honest I don't even think that is the real issue. I think this allows Props to focus on their core DAW features that have been ignored since the introduction of Record. Most people who use Reason either rewire it or prefer using it stand alone and the only people I hear really not get with those options are non Reason users or people who only use a couple features from Reason here and there. I personally just rewire and buy plug ins to fill in holes here and there.