so ray rice beats up his chick and only gets 2 game suspension

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
You serious with that question, fam? If not, lol. If you are serious it has to do with companies, monopolies, mergers, etc. Basically it;s some business shit about what you can and can't do based on certain laws and acts. They say antitrust laws are to protect the consumers from all sorts of shit, but is that the case?

i hear anti trust this and anti trust that all the time when one company threatens to sue another company for copying ideas. i didnt know what it meant. anti trust laws are never enforced and just encourage the growth of monopolies like the nfl. the laws are written in favor of big business monopolies and just drive up the cost of everything for consumers

May 2, 2002
gimpypimp @gimpypimp - You can't tell me you didn't get excited after halftime this last Sunday. Your boys almost pulled off a big comeback. Did you see how heated this Cleveland fan was at halftime after he left the game? Funny shit!

haha that's some funny shit...I wasn't quite that mad but I was pretty pissed...not a way to start the season. Glad they came back...makes me feel a little better.

I can see the league letting everyone back in except Gordon...that would be the Brownsiest thing to happen.....