Sd...SDSU AZTECS FIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
there was TERRIBLE referring last night, Tarczewski got hit with 3 bad foul calls, nick Johnson didn't score until late second half (went 0-10) then scoring the last 13 for the cats and hollis-jefferson fouled out. it was obvious they weren't themselves last night and missed a lot of jumpers/outside shots. Plus they were hella dominated in the first half on the boards. I agree tho if they get outclassed on the boards again then they'll get beat, I don't see them struggling again tho with their shots.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
there was TERRIBLE referring last night, Tarczewski got hit with 3 bad foul calls, nick Johnson didn't score until late second half (went 0-10) then scoring the last 13 for the cats and hollis-jefferson fouled out. it was obvious they weren't themselves last night and missed a lot of jumpers/outside shots. Plus they were hella dominated in the first half on the boards. I agree tho if they get outclassed on the boards again then they'll get beat, I don't see them struggling again tho with their shots.
I think it was just an adjustment game plus having to play in Anaheim w/ aCali crowd against a Cali team. Miller has never taken them to a F4 tho, so we will see. 2nd Gen Sun Devil but when its the tournament its AZ luv