Sd...SDSU AZTECS FIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
there was TERRIBLE referring last night, Tarczewski got hit with 3 bad foul calls, nick Johnson didn't score until late second half (went 0-10) then scoring the last 13 for the cats and hollis-jefferson fouled out. it was obvious they weren't themselves last night and missed a lot of jumpers/outside shots. Plus they were hella dominated in the first half on the boards. I agree tho if they get outclassed on the boards again then they'll get beat, I don't see them struggling again tho with their shots.
The officiating was consistantley bad for both sides of that game. The phantom goaltending call against sdsu was a momentum killer. I would say Arizona not being themselves had a lot to do with going against one of the best defensive teams in the nation. The Aztecs had that game, but at the end the better team did win. I will promise you this, All of Tucson shit their panties a bit during that game. No one thought or expected this kind of battle. Had I seen this thread earlier, I would've came on here and said that there is no way Arizona is going to beat Wisconsin. But that's all history.....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Since this is an Aztec thread, I wanna give props to coach Fischer and this team. One thing is that state has built a program. They've been regulars in the big dance for a handful of years now, and they're not going anywhere. Next years class consists of 4&5 star recruits. Only losing 2 starters plus the transfers that red shirted this year. They should be back in the tourney again next year