San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Spurs need to beat NO tomorrow and need Houston to lose to Dallas. Drew Gooden is puttin in work right now and Mason is back to his old self since Manu is out. Just gotta get that 3rd seed.

Sep 17, 2005
they wont make it out of the first round
More than likely you're right, Manu is the muthafucka that gets the team goin. Gooden and Mason combined will be able to equal his offense but not the other intangible stuff he does. Tim Duncan is lookin like Robert Parish right now. Best case scenario they make it out of the first round but I dont think they can take a second round series.

Feb 14, 2004
lol... you had to adopt a team after Oklahoma City jacked the Sonics?
i knew someone would post something like this. but no. i don't know if you know this about me or not, but i was a Spurs fan before the Sonics got canned. i've never really been a Sonics fan. been a Spurs fan before they got their first championship.

Sep 4, 2002
i did a search, didn't find no thread like this. but i thought i'd make one.

it appears that the Spurs are tied with the Rockets after the Spurs blowout win over the Warriors. the next game is against the Hornets. the Spurs are 1-3 against the Hornets. so i'm hoping they're going to be 2-3 after the game.

is this the first time in NBA history two teams played each other more then 4 games in a season??? lol

should probably stick with the NFL

Sep 17, 2005
Helll yeah, Spurs came through like a muthafucka!!!!!!!!!! I thought that shit was over but Posey missed that free throw and FInley nailed that shit. I swear Pop draws up the best plays after timeouts that was beautiful. Number 3 seed baby and up against the old rivals. This is the best situation SA could have hoped for.

Feb 14, 2004
oh man i bet Manu was hurting inside. i know he probably wants to play real bad. who knows if the Spurs will make it to the playoffs for a 13th consecutive time. he's not exactly the youngest player too. but i'm pretty sure he just wants his team to get a 5th ring this season. which i hope they do too.

Dec 4, 2006
Yesterdays game was horrible, Tony Parker & Ducan need to step it up...and Finley...I'm like wtf....

the team needs Gino without a doubt tho..