San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my pops is from san antonio so growing up i spent alot of time down there and im a Warriors fan first but i do root for the spurs if they are not playing the warriors.

they have a mix of good players and a hall of fame coach. leonard is gonna be a really good player and parker still has a few years left. when duncan retires i think the spurs will take a dip but they will still be a good team.

last year when OKC beat them the spurs bench gave them nothing but the bench has been playing alot better this year so if they do see the heat at the end i think they can win it all
Weren't you a heat fan last year? Lol, you've been a fan of like every team in every sport

Props: Rasan

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I actually watched this game, the 4th qtr anyway, was hoping memphis would come back and make it close.

One question, why would you name your child quincy when your last name is poindexter?

:/

Apr 20, 2003
Aron baynes is weak sauce, dude is getting manhandled down inside..... he did get tossed but reggie is on the Clippers nuts tho. We flat out look like shit tonight big time!

Apr 20, 2003
Yea Chris Paul and Blake brought it tonight.... its the best to four so Im not too worried yet. Pop looks fuckin heated on the bench, when Pop aint saying shit on the side lines everyone is going to get a furious earful in the locker room!