the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Yall mufuckas better hope we don't finish bottom 5 and end up high in the lotto again...

Throw Eric gordon on wit Greg Oden next year...

Shit any of em, Jarryd Bayless, Derrik Rose, OJ Mayo, Michael Beasley even, then put webster at 2 and roy at 1 beasly at 3...

Lol.. Go ahead and get ur laughs out now.. I insist...

Sep 4, 2002
anyone fuckin see Joel Pryzbilla get his head slammed into the ground by shaq??? the fuck was up with that, thank god that mother fuckin kick boxes in the off season so he's probably got a chin.... which is why he came back in the second quarter

Sep 4, 2002
I was impressed with what I saw of Brandon Roy last night. He's goig to be very good in next few years.
I'm just glad we actually played how I think we can, and people actually watched us on here.. You see that move B roy did on dwane wade? behind the back.... ooooo weeee that was nasty

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I'm just glad we actually played how I think we can, and people actually watched us on here.. You see that move B roy did on dwane wade? behind the back.... ooooo weeee that was nasty
Yea he was doing it all night. He made it look hella easy while he was doing it too. By the time Wade turned around, Roy was already laying the ball up.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
I guess injury=bust now adays..

James Jones/Webster/Roy/Oden and Aldridge next year is enough to fuck off anyones d, plus goin to the bench wit Pryzbilla/Outlaw/Rudy Fernandez + what ever pick we get, is gonna put is back in the elite....

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I dont think that they are going to have alot of cap in 09. I might be wrong because I dont know their cap situation. The downside to having all those rookie is that their all going to looking for contracts at the same time.