the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
I dont think that they are going to have alot of cap in 09. I might be wrong because I dont know their cap situation. The downside to having all those rookie is that their all going to looking for contracts at the same time.
thats true as well, they are all restricted Free agents, so we will match whatever the market is willing to pay...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I mean tim duncan took less money to stay with the spurs and help then in the cap space
Yes, he did; and what an unselfish move that was. (Smart, too, IMO)...

But statisticly, that's not the norm. I'd love to see these group of young guys do that (the Blazers); I've wanted to watch a team stay in tact for more than a year or two, and let them grow and see what happens. NCAA would be that much better if players stayed around longer, too...

Sep 4, 2002
Damn, didn't know you were the GM...

Hey, do me a favor...look around and see if you have any old Clyde Drexler merchandise laying around; I'll pm you my address.

Thanks, sir.
Im not the GM, but I know as much as I can. It's not like salaries and contracts are private, its a public thing to know.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
thats true as well, they are all restricted Free agents, so we will match whatever the market is willing to pay...
Yea thats what I mean. Roy will probably want 10-15 mill, Oden will get 10-15 mil and Aldridge will probably want 8-10 mil. Thats like 30 million just right there.

It like the warriors this off-season, we got cap room but we got to resign Ellis, Bierdeins, Peitrus and Barnes. Not to mention that Baron wants an extension.

Sep 4, 2002
^yeah i got you, still we get rid of rafe's inflated 24 mil over these next to years, we loose Z-bo's contract.... but yeah I see what you saying. Paul Allen has all his faith back into the blazers, by buying back the rose garden, and giving the rose garden a face lift(new court, big Screen, new resultant and bars) so hopefully he opens the check book WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open.

how much did the warriors spend on those dudes?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
But Chris Paul would be deadly on the Blazers. I doubt that the Hornets let him go but you never know. And the blazers get a Lottery pick or could even trade that pick for a proven PG or SF.

Sep 4, 2002
^This writer for the oregonian made a case for why chris paul should come to the blazers, first and foremost the hornets staying in NO is still up in the air. they could be moved. also they just spent all their cap sapce signing David west and peja, and some other dude I cant remember. But seriously That may get you to the 6th seed at best, if they all come together, he also makes the point that if chris paul came here, we would be flirting as a 50win team at that point with him on the team.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
are you hoping we crumble away so we can play more like the bulls or something?
Have you seen the records? They are playing like the Bulls. LOL @ YOU.

If you think that gets under my skin...you're pathetic.

The Bulls are playing like shit. They're losing to teams they should (SHOULD) beat, they're getting outworked, they're at the bottom of the conference...wait, so are the Blazers.

:hurt:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
are you hoping we crumble away so we can play more like the bulls or something?
U wish yall could play like the Bulls!! We have made the playoffs 3 str8 years goin on 4!! And we just beat Detroit for the 2nd time this year!! U will eat your words! We always start off slow but trust me we will be there like always!! So keep tryin scrub!! Your wack Blazers aint made the offs in how long?? Yall shitty again as usual!! Got Em!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...

Bulls aren't in bad shape; remember, Mr. GM, this is the JV conference. Those are your words, so hey, it might help them. The Blazers might not make the playoffs this year...you should hope for it, they could pick up some great savior who would make you jump for joy as if Christ himself returned with a hooker on his arm and a candy cane...err, kinda like your sig pic.

Sep 4, 2002
lol look at the bulls fans come out and finally speak, where ya been all year, We've been here the whole time.. welcome to the discussion, nice to see you finally join us