POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
My sons team finally won their first game against the Almaden Mustangs 28-21. My son scored his first ever touchdown, and then turned right around and scored his 2nd to help his team win their first Tiny Mite game. I'm very proud of our boys for gettin their first win. Next up, the Hollister Vikings.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
My sons team finally won their first game against the Almaden Mustangs 28-21. My son scored his first ever touchdown, and then turned right around and scored his 2nd to help his team win their first Tiny Mite game. I'm very proud of our boys for gettin their first win. Next up, the Hollister Vikings.
tell him I Said Congrats Mac I know it feels good fam,all the off season track is paying off

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
He's had an amazing growth process this year. Last year he was playing on the line getting his first introduction to the game, and this year he is under the Center playin QB at 6 years old. It's definitely a blessing that he is getting this kind of experience early.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
18-8 win over the Redwood City 49ers today moving our record to 4-1 the 49ers were undefeted and had not allowed a touchdown all year my son ran 4 times 54 yards 1 touchdown 1 interepetion,and 5 tackles on defense td total 7 3 more games then the play-off's

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
We won 24-18 over Hollister Vikings. It was a close game, but we gave up a few easy touchdowns. Back to back wins. Looks like we finally turning the corner with our boys.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ dirty bra$$co1... I'm from East Palo Alto, but over there in Fremont now. Tri-Cities Titans is Division 1. My son plays on the Tiny Mites #21. He plays QB and LB. I aint mad at the Vikings. They came to play. Every game was close. You Junior Midgets were the only team to beat us.

Andrew Hill has two Tiny Mite teams so it depends on which team you play. If you play the team we did, they are well coached. They shut us out. Their defense is good. They got good Running Backs and Line Backers. #7 is a beast. You're gonna have to team tackle that kid or he aint goin down. 34 and 55 are raw too. They got at least one dirty player though. One of their players (I think it was 63) kicked our player in the head while he was down, right in front of me. It'll be a tough game but good luck and give em all you got

Mar 20, 2007
yea,we have an aight squad alotta 1st yr players. this are 1styr as well my sons. butta my son is pertty good. not tha best yet.lol but aight his 1styr nawamsaying. enehow yea like i said r team aight butta lotta rookies, thats the first thing. 2nd i dnt feel like we belong in that divison. we getting r buttz spanked. an kan barley get 1st dnws, its hella fustraing homie, the coaches are all rite. not to much aggersive as i would be butta. tha kidz have to little expercine to be in this division. 4real. thats y we getting smashed on every week. we loooking like tha lions of tha of pop warner. lol jk.

enehow yea i think we dun play them dudes(andrew hill #7) already. n got smash,they score a td evrytime they touch tha ball. so am fuccin hopeing we play the other squad. lol .. if not fucc it. who yall got this week mr.cleen? kontac?

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
yea,we have an aight squad alotta 1st yr players. this are 1styr as well my sons. butta my son is pertty good. not tha best yet.lol but aight his 1styr nawamsaying. enehow yea like i said r team aight butta lotta rookies, thats the first thing. 2nd i dnt feel like we belong in that divison. we getting r buttz spanked. an kan barley get 1st dnws, its hella fustraing homie, the coaches are all rite. not to much aggersive as i would be butta. tha kidz have to little expercine to be in this division. 4real. thats y we getting smashed on every week. we loooking like tha lions of tha of pop warner. lol jk.

enehow yea i think we dun play them dudes(andrew hill #7) already. n got smash,they score a td evrytime they touch tha ball. so am fuccin hopeing we play the other squad. lol .. if not fucc it. who yall got this week mr.cleen? kontac?
We got the San Jose Saints they are 0-5 should be a easy win for us(but you never know) we standing at 4-1 now one lost coming from East Bay Wranglers can't wait for the play-off's and we get another crack at them

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ dirty bra$$co1... We got all 1st year players except for 4 kids. That's why we got off to such a slow start. We had to lost 3 in a row, then turned around and won the last two games. Tomorrow we got the South Valley Grizzlies. If we can get this next game, that will put us at 3-3. If we win out the season, that will put us at 5-3. I feel you on having a young squad though. It takes really good coaching to get the best out of such an inexperienced team. But if we can win our next game, it'll show a change in the level of play in our kids are playing at. 1st year or not, I expect my kids to go out and play tough.

Mar 20, 2007
yup we got smashed on again dnt knw exact socre butta sumthang like 28 r 34 -0. lol itz hard for us to get a 1st dnw aye. lol. on a good note my son did awesome made some taclkes*most in tha backfield* did his job an preformed good. team jus sry. nxt time lol. coaches iguess they doin they job mayne. idk i jus think they need b more aggesive.

....1st year or not, I expect my kids to go out and play tough.[/QUOTE]

^^^^geea samehere wish i wuz on the field mayne with these kidz. they need 2 get pumped up n movited. enehow am out mayne, thanx 4 all tha info an hope to be seeing yall. maybe later in tha season... thanx ghost

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
We beat the San Jose Saints 27-0 my son had 4 runs for 66 yards took him out in the second quarter we were killing them you can only win games by 28 points its a Popwarner rule next week Sunnyvale Knights

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ dirty bra$$co1... I'm an assistant coach on my sons team. We split the teams into Red and Blue Squads, and I run the Blue Squad (Offense and Defense). Even thought is always stacked because of how young our team is, I'm having a ball.

We lost yesterday against the South Valley Grizzlies 24-12. The one thing I see a few teams doing is limiting how many 5 and 6 year olds they put on their team. Some of these teams will run a squad with 16 kids so they can run their older boys both ways. It's not a against the rule books, but it's pretty much cheating because they will stack their roster will older lighters while a team like mine is majority 5 and 6 year olds who have never played the game before. Eitherway, we gave em our best shot but came up short. Next week we got East Bay East Warriors

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
The games I go to around here for my nephews are pure drama parents and coaches alike, they have a good team but they don't know what to do with it. Coaches try to play their sons even though they don't belong in a position and ruin it for other players.

They never rotate players and let them rest, they play them on both sides of the ball never putting in a fresh player unless the kid gets hurt. Coaches and parents had a meeting and these guys are saying "I don't care what nobody thinks, I put my free time to coach so I do as I want." WTF kind of shit is that? This is Pee Wee football by the way.

If you going to be a coach or assistant coach cut the bullshit and stop being biased put players in a position based on there strengths not your ties with them. Make them earn a spot. That is how you build character. Also if you don't know wtf your doing out there to begin with do some research on the rules in your league and learn about the game. Yes offensive line does have assignments for fucks sake. If you can't do that don't volunteer. /my rant for youth sports.