The Official SF Giants 2014 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
This is the kind of baseball I had a feeling we would be playing... front office better recognize we need a legit bat in the line up. I don't think a Cody Ross, Huff, Scutaro type of approach is gonna work anymore... we're also back to giving Matt Cain ZERO run support. Wouldn't be surprised if he left town when his contract is up. The pitchers now have to come into the game with the added pressure of not giving up any runs or they're going to lose.

Jan 5, 2006
Matt Cain already giving up bombs... he needs to get that shit under control. Can't even use the juice balls as an excuse because he does this every start practically.

Apr 20, 2003
Down 2-0 already, fuckin Carrasco sucks..... Same shit, different opponent! Dude loves serving up pitches to the opposite team like theres no tomorrow. That Hunter Pence triple was a good shot. I wish I would have went to the game to scoop up one of them Kuiper Indians bobblehead.... The only time the Giants have done one of a different team, thats pretty nice of them paying tribute to their broadcaster