The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man... Only we can get two epic walkoffs in a week and get zero momentum at all. The year is done, this team has zero heart, zero desire to win, no winning attitude period. I can't wait til we actually field a professional baseball team and try to compete. I miss baseball. Whatever this shit that's been out there the last decade, that shits not baseball

Nov 18, 2010
Man... Only we can get two epic walkoffs in a week and get zero momentum at all. The year is done, this team has zero heart, zero desire to win, no winning attitude period. I can't wait til we actually field a professional baseball team and try to compete. I miss baseball. Whatever this shit that's been out there the last decade, that shits not baseball
You can bandwagon the super blue jays if you want.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Go in tomorrow night... CEO of my company gave his seats in the terrace club... pretty good spot to watch a ball game?

And get to see Hamels vs. Iwakuma.
Nice! Those are my favorite seats, i like the ones in 234-237 on the visitors side, front row, so, you can look in and see every pitch crossing the plate pretty clear, plus see into the mariners dugout. its an awesome fuckin view and the seats are nice as hell. id beg you for an extra ticket or buy one myself but im too lazy to wake up early then have to worry about getting to work afterwards lol. enjoy the game, i hope iwakuma doesn't shit the bed he's an amazing pitcher to watch when he's got his location going for him. if you end up getting there real early they sell cheap beer by "the pen", its the area in centerfield where theres standing room only. i think they're like $5 pre-game. plus theres a nice pizza spot right there that makes pizza thats pretty decent. or if youve got more money and feel like burning it you can kcik it in the terrace club area they sell all sorts of food, drinks etc

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Nice! Those are my favorite seats, i like the ones in 234-237 on the visitors side, front row, so, you can look in and see every pitch crossing the plate pretty clear, plus see into the mariners dugout. its an awesome fuckin view and the seats are nice as hell. id beg you for an extra ticket or buy one myself but im too lazy to wake up early then have to worry about getting to work afterwards lol. enjoy the game, i hope iwakuma doesn't shit the bed he's an amazing pitcher to watch when he's got his location going for him. if you end up getting there real early they sell cheap beer by "the pen", its the area in centerfield where theres standing room only. i think they're like $5 pre-game. plus theres a nice pizza spot right there that makes pizza thats pretty decent. or if youve got more money and feel like burning it you can kcik it in the terrace club area they sell all sorts of food, drinks etc
Seats were dope!! Good game too... Cano pissed on that ball he hit out. Stadium was real nice... fans were cool too, except they seemed a little too reserved. Tried to start a lets go oakland chant...

Had 4 duckets and went by myself, so i made some friends and ended up at the tiddie bar accross the street.

Props: BUTCHER 206